• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thanksgiving Day Game

TuckerMax25

Sorry, nothing flashy or insightful here. Just a few questions from a fellow diehard. My wife and I are planning to go to the game so I was just looking at tickets and noticed a ridiculous price difference from the last game we attended. We went to the game in Houston few years back and it was barely 600 dollars to be like 12 rows back from the field on lower level. It appears Dallas tickets are nearly twice that for one ticket alone in a similar spot. Is that just how Dallas is or thanksgiving games? Also would like any info on other ideas of places to sit. I've never sat in the end zone or by corners. Would love any thoughts and perspectives.

I love the end zone view. Only sat there a few times (not in Dallas, at games in general) but you can really see the plays develop. Obviously when the play's at the other end of the field it's not as good but overall i like the end zone. Typically cheaper too. Not sure about that Dallas game but I'd bet it's cheaper than what you're looking at. Never sat in the corners either.

It's just the nature of the beast in sports bro.

My season tix for the A's are field level $32/seat. Same tix at the SF Giants are $80+.

O.co Coliseum is a shithole, AT&T park is the nicest park in baseball.

I'm sure it's the same kinda deal with the Cowboys stadium.

It's just the nature of the beast in sports bro.

My season tix for the A's are field level $32/seat. Same tix at the SF Giants are $80+.

O.co Coliseum is a shithole, AT&T park is the nicest park in baseball.

I'm sure it's the same kinda deal with the Cowboys stadium.

Ya I kind of figured. The seat layout and everything is ridiculous at Cowboys stadium. Club level, hall of fame level. I think we're going to go with end zone seats. Any idea which side the visitors come out of?

$30 for the party section.

Don't they have bars at field level where you can kind of sit in a "cafe" area at a table and watch the game at Dallas? That would be fun. No idea how much those are...or what the view is. Someday I'll go to that stadium...but doesn't everyone just watch the giant TV there anyways?

Don't they have bars at field level where you can kind of sit in a "cafe" area at a table and watch the game at Dallas? That would be fun. No idea how much those are...or what the view is. Someday I'll go to that stadium...but doesn't everyone just watch the giant TV there anyways?

I believe so, that's the hall of fame club. Problem is, it's the 6 sections behind the bench on both sides. Sitting their gets you access to some lounges and junk but the prices are like a grand a ticket.

I love the end zone view. Only sat there a few times (not in Dallas, at games in general) but you can really see the plays develop. Obviously when the play's at the other end of the field it's not as good but overall i like the end zone. Typically cheaper too. Not sure about that Dallas game but I'd bet it's cheaper than what you're looking at. Never sat in the corners either.

Did someone say end zone view?

post-15046-143000026785_thumb.jpgpost-15046-143000029977_thumb.jpg

Archived