• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Listen up

Brokenbad

cuz you first came here with 100 plus posts and started immediately talking perfect sense?

I dont think I made some of the silly posts these guys come up with. I am lucky my first posts werent anything overly stupid, GOD KNOWS the huddle will eat you alive if they are, lol. I would have to say this is probably one of my dumbers posts, I just wanted to try to clear up some of the repetitive and nonsense threads, the same reason we cannot say the "V" word now bc of crazy threads. Sorry if this wasnt my place to say anything. GO PANTHERS!!!!

Just cuz somebody has under 100 posts or a rep power of 2, so what? It depend on how you word your words. That ass calling for Cowher and his other two shitty threads deserved the ridicule they got. Make a valid argument or point and nobody or mostly nobody will give you a hard time about it. Now this thread deserves all the poo it can handle....

poop2-Copy-1.jpg

If you have a hundred posts or less and have no rep power, you have NO business talking about how you THINK Cowher is coming out of retirement to coach the Panthers. You have NO business talking about how soft you THINK JStew is. You have NO business talking about garbage players coming to the Panthers.

No offense, but I couldn't disagree more with you there. Whether someone has 100 posts, 1000 posts, 32 million posts, or none at all, if someone has an idea they should not feel any trepidation in posting it. Mind you, at least review the 1st page or so to see if someone else has had the same epiphany.

But to judge an idea's worthiness based upon their post count or rep (:lol:), come on.

All are welcome to post here. All ideas are welcome here.

:aureola:

No offense, but I couldn't disagree more with you there. Whether someone has 100 posts, 1000 posts, 32 million posts, or none at all, if someone has an idea they should not feel any trepidation in posting it. Mind you, at least review the 1st page or so to see if someone else has had the same epiphany.

But to judge an idea's worthiness based upon their post count or rep (:lol:), come on.

All are welcome to post here. All ideas are welcome here.

:aureola:

:iagree:

I just wanted the nonsense threads gone...they just happend to normally be posted by those with little rep and few posts. No offense to anyone who fits the description.

As long as message boards have been around nonsense threads have been too. If you dont like the subject title dont read the thread. This board is a endless cycle. That is just the way it is because there is only so much football you can talk about. New people havent had the chance to talk about it so I usually wont even reply to threads that I used to when I was new so that the new posters can discuss it. How fun would it be for me to discuss the bad points of Jake and the mistakes he makes? None at all because it is a deadhorse to me. But a new poster hasnt had that oppertunity and why should I ruin their discussion just because I have already had it?

Alot of old timers here forget that and act like they know it all because they learned it the first time around. Guess my main point here is let the newbies have there fun and dont spoil there fun.

Archived