• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Listen up

Brokenbad

Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak freely without censorship or limitation. The synonymous term freedom of expression is sometimes used to indicate not only freedom of verbal speech but any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used. Freedom of speech and freedom of expression are closely related to, yet distinct from, the concept of freedom of thought.[citation needed] In practice, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute in any country and the right is commonly subject to limitations, such as on "hate speech".

The right to freedom of speech is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). The ICCPR recognizes the right to freedom of speech as "the right to hold opinions without interference. Everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression".[1][2] Furthermore freedom of speech is recognized in European, inter-American and African regional human rights law.

source: lawlpedia

You sir are a true american. Great American. A F%kn soldier of amerca.

Not sit down, shut the F%K up and let the Pro$ go to WurK. This is a message board not the league of nations. get a life bitch. Buy some wire cutters and takem down to texas. just get out of the forum

I don't think # of posts matters as much as time. We have plenty of lurkers who signed up and have been faithful readers, myself included, who aren't prodigious posters.

I think join date matters more than posts. What really grinds my gears is people who sign up just so they can deliver one moronic, ignorant, fairweather fan post the same day, and then never return again. Shows no respect for the board and the time of the huddlers.

Seeing how the board blew up and everyone had to resign up in Nov 2008 puts a hole in that idea.

I don't think # of posts matters as much as time. We have plenty of lurkers who signed up and have been faithful readers, myself included, who aren't prodigious posters.

I think join date matters more than posts. What really grinds my gears is people who sign up just so they can deliver one moronic, ignorant, fairweather fan post the same day, and then never return again. Shows no respect for the board and the time of the huddlers.

you aren't allowed to think until you reach 2500 posts

My children, I feel this thread needs a cleansing, as do all of ye sheep who have posted here. Please, line up- boys on the left, girls to the right. Please arrange yourselves by age- youngest in the front. One at a time, step forward and sit upon my holy lap and let yourself be taken away

You sir are a true american. Great American. A F%kn soldier of amerca.

Not sit down, shut the F%K up and let the Pro$ go to WurK. This is a message board not the league of nations. get a life bitch. Buy some wire cutters and takem down to texas. just get out of the forum

You like my post so much you just came back for the second insult?

15 seconds to control + c and control + v?

Not quite sure how that equates to no life... and does using profanity make you feel like a big man?

Archived