• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Medellin's Final Mock

MedellinHeel

He is 5-10 190 and runs a 4.5, that is about the same as Correy Brown...who went undrafted.

You're talking about the NCAA's all-time leading pass catcher.  Hardy has better hands than Brown. He is a willing and better blocker.  And, most importantly, he is an infinitely better route runner that knows how to create separation which results in nice YAC.  Brown, not so much.  There is a reason why Hardy will likely be drafted in round 3 or 4, and Brown went undrafted altogether. 

You can't teach his athleticism especially when it comes to foot speed. If Matsko can make Remmers serviceable, I'd love to see what Humphries could be molded into.

The fact he's a Charlotte kid doesn't hurt either.

Quick question though, could he play RT in case the staff doesn't want to throw him in at LT right away? I know Gross did it and he wasn't the largest but that was a long time ago.

As far as I can tell, I dunno if I'd put him on the right side.  He's a little on the smaller side and typically you want the RT to be your road grader.  But beyond that, I have no idea how he'd do at RT.

Ok lets switch some things up

1st - OLB Shaq Thompson

2nd - OT Donavon Smith

3rd - SS Jaquiski Tartt 

4th - RB Josh Robinson 

5th - DE Za'Darius Smith

5th - CB Justin Cox 

5th - WR Kenny Ball 

6th - DT Joey Mbu

7th - WR DeAndre Smelter 

Archived