• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SI 64 - They rate the top 64 Prospects in the Draft..

francois.nc

I know this is only one site, but interesting I thought...  So far it looks like we killed it according to them, it will be interesting to see what grades SI gives us.

devin-funchess-si-64.jpg

WR/TE, Michigan
Funchess can threaten a defense from the slot to the flex to the seam, but he'll have to play to his size before he can take over the NFL.

VIDEO: Scouting Michigan's Devin Funchess

shaq-thompson-washington-nfl-draft-150.j

LB, Washington
Thompson is one of the draft's most versatile athletes, so much so that he was drafted by the Boston Red Sox back in 2012.

VIDEO: Scouting Washington's Shaq Thompson

Here is a link to the full article, Funchess is ahead of alot of the WR's that went ahead of him..

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/03/30/2015-nfl-draft-big-board-top-64-prospects

Funchess is an athlete and moves well like I've said before.

When watching cut ups Jaelen Strong looked stiff and very choppy, took false steps as well. Funchess is fluid and smooth, runs a nice double move. If Funchess starts to constantly use his body and size then look out!

Once I saw the trade up, I was hoping for either Funchess or Fisher

People hating on Funchess kill me. Its like the 16 year old girl who gets the new car she wanted for her birthday, but then bursts into tears when its not the color they asked for.

I'm not hating on Funchess. The day before the draft I actually thought about us drafting him and what our offense would look like with all of those big receivers. I just don't know if I like the trade that we did to get Funchess. I won't say it was a horrible decision untill we find out what kind of player Funchess is but I feel we may of gave up too much and how do we know if he would have been drafted before our second round pick?

Archived