• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fug the falcons

CCU Norman

My narcissistic 26 year old brother thinks the falcons will have a great defense and better offense. He thinks vic Beasley will be the best olb and collins will lock down receivers. Says shaq Thompson and funchess will be a bust. He thought I didn't even know who shaq was but I proved him wrong by showing text messages saying we draft him or gurley. Says Dan quinn will make falcons into Seattle defense. I try to tell him that it wasn't even Dan quinn defense. It was gus Bradley and he just took it over. He thinks Matt Ryan is on the verge of elite and cam newton is never going to get us to the nfc championship. I remind him that we whooped there ass and how good our defense is. Are all falcons fan narcissistic d-bags like my brother. I try to reason and say we don't know how the players will pan out. He can't even take that. When I said josh norman locked down julio Jones he laughed and said that was a lie. I showed him stats where his 2 worst games last season were against the panthers.

Huddle I'm asking you to give me some facts that the falcons are not that good and won't be relevant for a while because dimitroff gave up too much for julio jones. You sly trash talking huddlers. I can't take his fairy world where he is always right. (Said we should have picked marquis Lee last year over kb. He says now it was a toss up between them and we got lucky to draft him) (mods I get if you want to lock it, move it, or delete it. I will do so. Not sure if this is the right section for it.)

Help me poo on this fuger

34-3

Haha I've told him that. My other brother just graduated usc and got a job In Charlotte he is a panthers fan. We watched it as a family and it was fun seeing him get pissed but he said that the falcons threw the game to get a top ten pick. Haha reminded him they didn't sit any starters and played julio jones and Matt ryan.

Don't argue with your brother....the fact that he is a Falcons fan already shows he is too dumb for rational thought.

Just beat the hell out of him

He is pretty stupid. Terrible with money. He has a full time job and I'm 18 in school have a part time job at qt and have more money then him. Still I can't understand his reasoning in sports because he said the panthers picked terrible in the first round. I laughed and he said Jimmy clausen. He just talks about poo he doesn't know. Jimmy was a second round pick. Yes he was a bust though. New gm. And the old gm picked luke. The best MLB in the game right now. Can't say we have the best 4-3 lb core in the nfl because he brings up 3-4 defenses. I just want some facts to prove cam is better than ryan. Hell cam has as many playoff wins as Matt ryan. I'm ranting and that's my adhd. Sorry but I can't win even when I show indisputable evidence. He said jake Mathews was the best rookie last year when he wasn't hurt. Someone give me some facts that show the falcons aren't as good as he thinks they will be

They had 17 combined draft picks in 2013 and 2014. They used 4 of them on offense. Still had the 32nd ranked defense last year.

Jake Matthews did get healthy, but Byron Bell still finished ahead of him in the OT rankings. Bell was 83rd, Matthews was dead last at 84th.

When it mattered, Ryan couldn't get 10 yards vs. the 9ers to get to the Super Bowl. That game broke the Falcons. They've sucked ever since.

Congrats on that new 2nd round CB Jalen Collins. He admitted after the Falcons drafted him that he failed 3 drug tests.

They had 17 combined draft picks in 2013 and 2014. They used 4 of them on offense. Still had the 32nd ranked defense last year.

Jake Matthews did get healthy, but Byron Bell still finished ahead of him in the OT rankings. Bell was 83rd, Matthews was dead last at 84th.

When it mattered, Ryan couldn't get 10 yards vs. the 9ers to get to the Super Bowl. That game broke the Falcons. They've sucked ever since.

Congrats on that new 2nd round CB Jalen Collins. He admitted after the Falcons drafted him that he failed 3 drug tests.

Thank you man I needed this

You have issues lol

Just knock your brother in the head already

I'm a hornets fan and go over there and dude you give terrible advice. No offense I thought we would be a playoff team but I can admit I was wrong and lance sucked and I thought he was going to be good. Can you admit you were wrong sometimes? I feel like if I can get chuck to do this. I can break my brother

Btw, Julio Jones is a free agent next year. Ask him if the Falcons are going to get screwed and pay him a poo ton of guaranteed money or if they'll be smart and just pay him game by game since that shiny hood ornament has issues staying healthy. Same with Roddy White now. He hasn't played a full 16 game season for the past 3 years. And the new WR they signed, Leonard Hankerson, has missed more games in his career than he's played in.

That blue blur that moved 1 spot ahead of the Falcons last night was us jumping ahead of them to grab the last WR with a 1st round grade.

Archived