• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should we trade Stewart?

jpniner

whats the Salary Cap implications here? With Williams and Stewart their rookie contracts will be up in coming years, Steve Smith will be up again and then Otah of course too after paying Gross a fortune.

Can we keep all these people after the rookie contracts are up?

Then of course there is the QB situation as Delhomme gets older

what is your deal here? you have no idea wtf you are talking about. do you believe RB's are valued as high as DT's? We have one of the dumbest fanbases, I'm convinced of it. Cowboys, Falcons and Saints aside.

If DWill has another season like last year then he will essentially be the best back in the league, or right up there. They'd be foolish not to pay him. Stewart is good and all but so far he's not on William's level. You don't let players like Williams get away.

if the o-line continues to improve the way it has, people are going to cry when williams is let go.

the fact is, the strength of the run game is the o-line. if it continues to improve the way it has, they'll be no need for having "the best back in the league" in the backfield. the panthers can plug anyone in the backfield and the run game would be productive.

my conspiracy theory...williams doesn't want to stay in carolina. he will end up in tennessee.

if the o-line continues to improve the way it has, people are going to cry when williams is let go.

the fact is, the strength of the run game is the o-line. if it continues to improve the way it has, they'll be no need for having "the best back in the league" in the backfield. the panthers can plug anyone in the backfield and the run game would be productive.

my conspiracy theory...williams doesn't want to stay in carolina. he will end up in tennessee.

I hate conspiracy theories!

That's nonsense. The O-line plays a big part for any team that has a good running game. That doesn't mean that RB talent doesn't matter.

Archived