• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady's Suspension?

Hawk

Tom Brady's Suspension Is?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. 4 games for Brady in deflate gate....

• 4 games...caught with a joint and you get 4 games...4 isn't enough
    • Are you kidding me, there's no proof, 4 is way too many
    • 4 is about right
    • Fug the Patriots, I'm sick of hearing about Brady's balls

Did Brady even talk to Goodell? I was under the impression that Goodell removed himself from disciplinary investigations / rulings after the whole Ray Rice fiasco. I know he reportedly didn't cooperate with the investigators but not sure he lied to Goodell. His TV interview was filled with BS though.

As I understand it, this investigation was conducted solely by Ted Wells.

Goodell did not take part in the actual investigation, only the judgment after it was done.

Beginning to wonder if the League might not be 'circling the wagons' against Brady and Kraft.

In the past day or so, John Elway and Jerry Jones have both made statements supporting Commissioner Roger Goodell .  Jones - whose team was busted for a salary cap violation not long ago and just had his newly acquired pass rusher suspended 10 games - praised Goodell for his 'fairness'.

Wonder if we'll be hearing more statements like this in days to come.

Hardy got 6 for Domestic Violence policy and 4 for not cooperating. That's his 10. It seems Brady just got 4 for not cooperating. That's how I see it anyways.

What about the cheating or is it just cool to cheat so long as you admit it? He should get at least 3 for that.

Your parentheses makes anything you say invalid, lol.

You know what's "sickening"? Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, etc.

They should test Aaron Rodgers' balls since he likes to overinflate them.

So because IMO I think Brady is a Little Above Average QB it makes my Opinions Invalid?

and Yes, Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson is Sickening, However, To let Brady Walk Scotch Free for "Cheating" is insane. 4 Games to Brady is Nothing, 8-10 Games would have taught him a lesson.

If a Football God ( According to Some People) is Caught Cheating, then how does that make him a God to Football? We all know this is not the first time he has skirted past the rules.

Archived