• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Open WWE/NXT/Pro Wrestling thread

teeray

So, reports out that Rollins re-injured his knee Monday night in the closing segment.  Going in for evaluation but may have retorn his ACL.

Related:  Fug everything :-(

PS- not entirely sure that it isn't just storyline, but seems legitimate at the moment and PW Sheet is reporting it as if it is legitimate.

Really, really sucks

Joe is staying in character, taunting fans on social media about injuring Seth. That usually means work. But the sites say it's a legit injury. People are wondering if he was injured before RR which is why he lost to Sami ... but if he was hurt, why did he wrestle Sami? Lesnar/KO is the latest hype. Happening. So Goldberg might move on to someone else. But seeing as how he wants the title, I don't see anyone worth his lame time.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, party_animal said:

Long overdue. Like DDP winning the WCW title overdue.

bray-wyatt-wallpaper-preview.jpg

I am really excited about this.

Wyatt has been one of my favorites since I got back into wrestling and WWE just never pulled the trigger on him making his character seem toothless with all his proclamations and then failures.  So I hope he gets a good run as champ.

I don't really know why they put the women's belt on Naomi.  Alexa Bliss had been on fire.  By all accounts Naomi is a great person so I am happy for her.  But I just feel they should have let Bliss run with the ball a while longer.

Overall a pretty meh PPV last night.  Harper vs Orton and the main event saved it.

Harper is the best big man in WWE IMO and is criminally underutilized.  Hopefully that is beginning to change

• 2 weeks later...

I always like watching those videos.   Seth is really fun, he's still cocky, but not what you'd expect.   I enjoyed Olsen actually trying, a lot of times athletes will just be like 'whatever' and just have fun with it.   Dude is a competitor like Seth lol.  

Everyone should watch Up/up/down/down videos to see wrestlers behind the scenes just chilling, you'd be surprised, at guys like Owens and stuff.  

Archived