• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should we trade Steve Smith?

SmootsDaddy89

No? I'm just saying our passing game is gonna b fyn with Moore and Jarrett and Smith is expendable. We AREN'T gonna b fyn @ DT and on D tho so we should trade Smith.

As for sarcasm- given the ignorance on this board lately why we would we think this is sarcasm instead of just plain stupidity. Bank on stupidity and you will be right 90% of the time.

Why make ignorant threads. If we don't have the cap room to get a DT then how do we have the cap room to trade a guy who would make all of his guaranteed money due immediately. It would cost more in cap to trade him than keep him. And we still need to absorb the salary of the guy we pick up in the trade.

This ain't MADDEN.

Give up while you are woefully behind!!!

Maybe we could trade his signing bonus 2 idk GOD I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP dickheads :(

Ok great you get hopefully a great DT (wilfork) but the our passing game becomes non existant. Moore has looked good as a 3 (slot type guy) but he's not gonna give you the plays steve brings. With a lineup of Moose, Moore & Jarret we should just goto a freaking wing T offense and punt the ball every 4 plays.

Ok great you get hopefully a great DT (wilfork) but the our passing game becomes non existant. Moore has looked good as a 3 (slot type guy) but he's not gonna give you the plays steve brings. With a lineup of Moose, Moore & Jarret we should just goto a freaking wing T offense and punt the ball every 4 plays.

Well I saw that people didn't wanna trade Stew so I thought maybe they'd be more willing 2 go for a Smitty trade...GUESS NOT assholes.

Archived