• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should we trade Steve Smith?

SmootsDaddy89

Whats opinions here? With Moore looking like a solid WR, giving us 3 of them along with questions about Smith's health(potentially having shoulder problems which we've seen in training camp).....Why not trade Smith now?

What is his trade value? could we get a stud DT for him? If so, who?

Seems like some bold move like this(getting a solid DT for him) is the way to improve the team via the Defense while possibly not hurting the Offense too bad? Better overall team?

Whats opinions here? With Moore looking like a solid WR, giving us 3 of them along with questions about Smith's health(potentially having shoulder problems which we've seen in training camp).....Why not trade Smith now?

What is his trade value? could we get a stud DT for him? If so, who?

Seems like some bold move like this(getting a solid DT for him) is the way to improve the team via the Defense while possibly not hurting the Offense too bad? Better overall team?

I would tend to agree with ure statement......that ure a little sarcastic!

ya we should deff trade Stew.... I mean smith. I mean we have Moore, and when his current contract is up, both will want monster contracts. And like they said on the radio, we dont need two 1000 yard recievers. We need one at 1500 and one at 500 will be fine.

i think i remembered everything that was said..... :)

Archived