• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Point Break trailer....

j2sgam

Uggh why use the same characters and name as the first , this could of been called something else or point break 2 or something other than trying to re hash a good action flick from the early 90's.

The original was a good movie for me and these new actors just dont capture Johnny Utah or Bodi for me , also there is only one Gary Busey. Should of stayed away from the damn same name man cause the concept of the movie could of stood on its own it looks like if the damn characters were different .

I agree with PantherKing. 

The younger generation won't know what the fug point break is so you are doing yourself no favors as far as capturing an audience, and the 30+ generation is going to immediately judge the movie negatively because the original one has a cult following. 

It may very well end up being a decent action flick and I'm sure I'll see it but I'll be watching it with preconceived notions which does the movie a disservice. 

They should have simply called it something else, changed the character names, and let it stand on its own. 

Very bad call IMO by some studio head. 

Looks like a good movie, although it does not deserve the name Point Break nor the use of the same character names. Hollywood has been out of original ideas for years and we have to get used to them trampling on classic movies. Its a shame. Its a sham. Its lazy. Its just money grabbing...........................................It's Hollywood. Not looking forward to them re-making Flight of the Navigator, Goonies or The Neverending Story as it is rumored they are doing.

It looks like it could be a cool action movie. I love the original and this one looks like it's different enough that it won't be offensive. 

​I agree....Point Break is in my top 3 of favorite movies and this looks like it could be good. I'm not going to get all worked up that they have made another. 

Archived