• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets Acquire Jeremy Lamb

Fenrir

I'm beginning to worry that Presti got us on the Lamb deal.   Something just doesn't seem right.   Bunnell broke the Lamb news almost simultaneously as the Batum deal, and yet, the Batum deal got done and reported officially by the team within a few hours of being reported.  We better not have swapped picks for a guy they essentially wanted to dump for additional salary space.   We are doing them a favor that happens to help us in the process...   If we swapped picks, I will join the fire Cho bandwagon. 

I'm beginning to worry that Presti got us on the Lamb deal.   Something just doesn't seem right.   Bunnell broke the Lamb news almost simultaneously as the Batum deal, and yet, the Batum deal got done and reported officially by the team within a few hours of being reported.  We better not have swapped picks for a guy they essentially wanted to dump for additional salary space.   We are doing them a favor that happens to help us in the process...   If we swapped picks, I will join the fire Cho bandwagon. 

we gave up a protected 2nd rounder for lamb.....

Archived