• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 NBA Draft Thread

nctarheel0619

Rumor is the Lakers are considering Russell at 2 which completely screws the Sixers who (I guess) are still hitching their wagon to the Embiid project and it would make sense that the alleged Celtics - Okafor rumor comes into play and wow this draft could get wild.

Also, same guy (Potato) over at HP said not only did Sully follow The Hornets on twitter, he also unfollowed the Celtics, lol.

Looks like we just added Sullinger and traded down.  I hope that isn't it.  I'm really hoping we trade Al and was hoping we found a way up into that top 5 if it wasn't too pricey.

Also, same guy (Potato) over at HP said not only did Sully follow The Hornets on twitter, he also unfollowed the Celtics, lol.

Looks like we just added Sullinger and traded down.  I hope that isn't it.  I'm really hoping we trade Al and was hoping we found a way up into that top 5 if it wasn't too pricey.

Just gonna post this.  

About 30 minutes ago I tweeted "Jared Sullinger just followed the Hornets and is no longer following the Celtics. I don't want to start a rumor, but that's awfully strange." I immediately corrected myself saying that he is following the Celtics and it just wasn't showing up on my account. All these idiots ignored that and took that rumor and ran with it. 

Archived