• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Frank Kaminsky Selection Poll

Jeremy Igo

And when Winslow balls out and Kamisky is Andrea Bargnani 2.0.  Where will you be?  Oh that's right, not around to take your L.  

Ha! I was just making the play on words about the park name. I have no idea if Frank will be good or if Winslow will be good. It does seem like Winslow is in a better situation for success but Frank could be good. Frank's game seems pretty polished and he's improved every year in college but it could be he's near his ceiling...I have no idea.

I honestly like the pick. Sure Winslow would have been the more glamorous pick, but I feel like he would die in our offense. If freaking Clifford will actually run a real offense where more than a handful of plays are designed for the PF, then I think Frank will shine. This also allows us to play Biz more in my opinion without losing the production/defense of having Marvin out there. 

This.  Winslow could be a very good player, but not in Charlotte.  With the limited amount of spacing (read: lack of shooting) our current roster allows, his impact on offense would be limited.  I would have loved for the Hornets to have picked Winslow, but he's better suited going somewhere that will let him put his versatility on display.

Ha! I was just making the play on words about the park name. I have no idea if Frank will be good or if Winslow will be good. It does seem like Winslow is in a better situation for success but Frank could be good. Frank's game seems pretty polished and he's improved every year in college but it could be he's near his ceiling...I have no idea.

I meant to quote the Huddler, not you, good sir.  You just have hope man.  Nothing wrong with that.  

This.  Winslow could be a very good player, but not in Charlotte.  With the limited amount of spacing (read: lack of shooting) our current roster allows, his impact on offense would be limited.  I would have loved for the Hornets to have picked Winslow, but he's better suited going somewhere that will let him put his versatility on display.

Yes, let him go to another team in our division so we can continue to watch the Heat butt fug us.  Makes sense.  

Archived