• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Russell "Golden Calf of Bristol" Wilson

SCP

I think if you are in the public eye you are under scrutiny regardless. I think he is a phony and have thought that since he hoodwinked NC State and the students there. If he can express his opinions publicly then he can be taken to the mat for them. No one follows him into his church or intercepts his prayers and spills them on twitter. Well actually he does.

Praying away from people to not show off is but one aspect. If you believe God is sovereign don't you believe Wilson will be dealt with? At the same time, isn't a person of faith supposed to be able to reach out and share the gospel with people? Otherwise how will someone know? If he is a fake ok he is a fake. Im glad some you aren't God or none of us would stand a chance.

Praying away from people to not show off is but one aspect. If you believe God is sovereign don't you believe Wilson will be dealt with? At the same time, isn't a person of faith supposed to be able to reach out and share the gospel with people? Otherwise how will someone know? If he is a fake ok he is a fake. Im glad some you aren't God or none of us would stand a chance.

Meh we both despise false Prophets, hypocrites, and grandstanding equally.

One superbowl, I mean even Trent Dilfer has won one superbowl. Joe Flacco? Easy.

But to win back to back superbowls is something truly elite. Something truly special.

I can't imagine how crushing it is to lose that opportunity from the ONE YARD LINE.

Some might say the franchise may never recover.

One superbowl, I mean even Trent Dilfer has won one superbowl. Joe Flacco? Easy.

But to win back to back superbowls is something truly elite. Something truly special.

I can't imagine how crushing it is to lose that opportunity from the ONE YARD LINE.

Some might say the franchise may never recover.

definitely a tough loss for sure...on a call I will never ever agree with.  One thing that took alot of the sting out of it though was knowing we were Super Bowl champs at the time, you know what I mean?  Well, no of course, you wouldn't know that!!!!!

its a marathon, not a sprint. but yeah even i get bored watching it on tv sometimes.

nothing better than spending a nice summer evening out in the sun with a few friends and cold beers watching a game live...I'll definitely admit to that.

If you are a Christian and especially if you are in the public eye, the microscope comes out and stays out. But im glad more are coming forward on why they really hate Wilson instead of it being about football. There are worse examples of players we could wring our hands over. Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness should still be achievable. Without seeing his day to day life i have no idea if he is fake or real.

As a football fan, I have the right to pass judgment on the snake oil salesman.  Wilson can suck it.  The Seahawks can suck it.  This new found legion of Seahawk fans can suck it.  Pete Carroll can suck it.  Microsoft can suck it.  Go Panthers.

Archived