• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aaron Harrison Summer League

Bj-Monster23

Someone please tell Rich Cho and Jordan to sign Aaron Harrison to a Charlotte Hornets contracts please! The kid has been playing absolutely well this summer league and has really earned his place on the team as a backup PG. I think he has a lot of potential and room to grow with his 6'6 frame. He could potentially be a outstanding player for the Hornets in the future.

summer league bra. 

if GM's sign players due to summer league then I got some bad news for ya....

He has a point.

I've been impressed with Harrison and think he deserves a chance somewhere, but the Lin signing pretty much nullifies that considering we are probably sitting on a few MLE options right now, too.

For those of you that followed SL last year, he's this year's Josh Davis.

This is why we need that D-league team. I would love to be able to stash a guy like Harrison in Greensboro and let him develop and call him up to be an emergency 3rd point guard, but not much more than that right now.

summer league bra. 

if GM's sign players due to summer league then I got some bad news for ya....

Outside of Troy Daniels he has been the most consistent and productive. You don't think he deserves a backup chance? You sir don't know talent if you see it.

Outside of Troy Daniels he has been the most consistent and productive. You don't think he deserves a backup chance? You sir don't know talent if you see it.

And you sir, are overrating the importance of Summer League for teams.

This is about figuring out which of Daniels and Hairston wins the backup shooting guard and getting Frank acclimated to the offense and see how he responds in a game. Everyone else is just a pleasant surprise.

And you sir, are overrating the importance of Summer League for teams.

This is about figuring out which of Daniels and Hairston wins the backup shooting guard and getting Frank acclimated to the offense and see how he responds in a game. Everyone else is just a pleasant surprise.

In a sense teams are looking at it in that way and some are actually looking at talent who they believe can contribute on future rosters. All I'm saying is Aaron Harrison deserves a shot he has the talent to be a pretty good piece.

Archived