• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2015/16 Season Thread

3 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug

I cant take 2nd place finishes anymore! Panthers, Tar Heels, and now Tottenham. I don't think I have any heart left to rip out!

Swansea is poo...  They will be relegated next year...  They been playing like total poo in 2016 so far

6 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug

I cant take 2nd place finishes anymore! Panthers, Tar Heels, and now Tottenham. I don't think I have any heart left to rip out!

2nd is still much, much better than 5th. I'll take it, even if a title would be incredible to have. I'm hoping we win out, but won't be disappointed in the season if we don't.

fug Clattenberg.. worst fuging ref in the entire EPL. How that tying goal wasn't denied is beyond me. Dawson jumps on the back of Dier, while pulling his shirt with one hand, and clocking him in the back of the head (which resulted in his being taken to the dressing room!) with the other, and it's all fair.

WHAT THE EVER-LOVING fug??

Pulis' defense tactic - run into the guy, no matter which direction you're coming from, and take the player out. We won't get called anyways, why not?

So pissed right now. I don't mind losing, but to see that horseshit display... (and yeah, Alli was very wrong, and most likely will be out the next three games due to his stupidity).

Archived