• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chelsea vs. PSG July 26th 6:00pm at Panthers Stadium

Ja  Rhule

About a 6 to 1 Chelsea to PSG fan ratio.

With over 60,000 in attendance I'd say tonight was a win for Charlotte

Plus we got to see just about everyone we all wanted to see play and it's always great to see a goalkeeper make the game winning goal.

Chelsea D looked very suspect tho...  Chelsea was able to press after PSG subbed goalie and 3 other players.

Marco Verratti and Lucas Mauro are beasts...  Absolutely world class players...  Both looked so much better than Hazard. 

Liverpool had way more fans...  Liverpool fans were much louder last year.  What I liked is when they announced Abra name at the stadium and the whole stadium went wild...  Yo should of seen the smile on Abra face.  You could tell he was shocked with this kind of reception in Charlotte lol

Chelsea D looked very suspect tho...  Chelsea was able to press after PSG subbed goalie and 3 other players.

Marco Verratti and Lucas Mauro are beasts...  Absolutely world class players...  Both looked so much better than Hazard. 

Liverpool had way more fans...  Liverpool fans were much louder last year.  What I liked is when they announced Abra name at the stadium and the whole stadium went wild...  Yo should of seen the smile on Abra face.  You could tell he was shocked with this kind of reception in Charlotte lol

*bats eyes and blows kisses*

Imagine that lineup with Matuidi (I didn't see him) and Di Maria.

It blows my mind how good Zlatan is and sucks to see him make brilliant pass after brilliant pass only to have his teammates take poor touches and Zlatan doesn't get the ball back. He's seriously on a different level (even though he plays lazy a lot.)

Imagine that lineup with Matuidi (I didn't see him) and Di Maria.

It blows my mind how good Zlatan is and sucks to see him make brilliant pass after brilliant pass only to have his teammates take poor touches and Zlatan doesn't get the ball back. He's seriously on a different level (even though he plays lazy a lot.)

he looked lazy as hell... He just walked around but he always dangerous when he got the ball.

he looked lazy as hell... He just walked around but he always dangerous when he got the ball.

The big guy just finds the net and wins championships. Call me a fanboy but it wouldn't have gone to PKs if he played all 90.

He really nose how to play.

tumblr_inline_nc3kv2qpcU1sjy387.jpg

Liverpool vs AC Milan 69k in attendance.  PSG vs Chelsea 61k in attendance.  

I think big factor is decrease in attendance due to increase in ticket prices.  Ticket prices for PSG vs Chesea increased by 25% compare to Liverpool vs AC Milan.

From investment stand point, it's clear that Charlotte, NC has a massive MLS opportunity with one of the best showing of support in the US.

Good chance we will get Manchester United, Barcelona or Real Madrid next year.

lmaoooo oh yeah i forgot to say this but i saw someone on twitter laughing about how pitiful the chelsea supporters were at the game.  he said they didn't sing a single song.  last year we sung liverpool songs the entire game.  i heard the best they got was a "let's go chelsea" chant LMFAOOOOOO

Since this thread got bumped up I'll take this opportunity to point out that PSG won the International Champions Cup North America. 

We (PSG) play against Lyon today but I cannot find where to watch it/stream it. BJ for info.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived