• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chelsea vs. PSG July 26th 6:00pm at Panthers Stadium

Ja  Rhule

Who's going?  As much as I hate Chelsea, I love soccer and not everyday European clubs come to Charlotte.  I will be wearing my Arsenal hat.  Anyone else is going?  Tickets are still fairly cheap.  You can get lower section 50 yard line for less than $200 a piece.

I'm debating whether to go. I've already seen PSG play this season at Parc des Princes and Zlatan scored a hat trick. I'm not a huge Chelsea guy but it'd be great to see Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Matic, etc (damn they are stacked.) I just don't know what to expect as far as who's actually going to be in the lineups. 

Plus the prices are pretty ridiculous. fug it, I'll probably end up in the stadium just bc I love the sport.

How bad is the traffic uptown when these things go on?  Should I work at home? lol

The game is on Saturday...  You work for Wells Fargo right? 

It's actually just like Panthers game, with thousands of people tailgating and going crazy...  The game is sold out so you can expect around 150k people around Panthers stadium 2 hours before kickoff.

fug all involved.

Oh, come on!!!

Did you know Steve Smith and his family are PSG fans?  I had no idea...  He posted his picture in Instagram wearing PSG jersey. 

Zlatan will be there! I was fairly certain he wouldn't make the trip. Also confirmed on the trip are Verratti, Sirigu and Van der Wiel.

This means we probably won't be seeing Silva, Luiz or Matuidi. But we get Zlatan! I'm getting excited boys.

There is no way I would have been able to attend this game today without getting my ass beat by Chelsea scum.  But hope all those going have fun!  Put on for our city and let's take another step to helping us get an MLS club.  Show about the passion this city has for the beautiful game!!

Archived