• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sooooo, Space Jam 2

Jakob

It's probably going to feature LeBron James. Can't we have Kobe, Duncan, Davis or Curry? Why can't LeBron just create his own legacy instead of copying Jordan? Space Jam was my favorite movie as a child and I don't want to see the second one mucked up with James being in it. I'd rather see Adam Morrison's mustache take the starting role.

LeBron haters are so retarded. How are you going to say you don't want lebron to copy jordan but its ok for kobe or Curry, etc to play the role. The statement itself reeks in hypocrisy. If anyone is copying Jordan it's kobe, he is not original whatsoever. And the fact you would even disrespect the movie by suggesting Adam Morrison shows your ignorance. Your just a blind hater

Excuses are excuses.  If we're gonna hold him to a standard like MJ.  This fuger better learn to score 50+ when he needs to.  

Yes, excuses are excuses. Excellent observation. 

I never held Lebron to MJ's standard. That being said, MJ is done, and Lebron is the best in the world now.

Lebron hate kills me. Cleveland was relevant...Lebron leaves...they turn to poo and remain that way while he carries the Heat...Lebron comes back...Cleveland goes from pathetic to Eastern Conference Champs. 

Is he MJ? No, since it is impossible to completely replicate a human being and their achievements. But he is Lebron, the best player of his generation in the entire world and it isn't even debatable. 

Hate him or love him, anyone that disagrees either doesn't have a television or does not know basketball.

Actual facts, dude is the most inefficient superstar I have ever seen.  

MJ's career FG%-.497. LBJ-.496.

MJ's career APG- .5.3. LBJ-6.9.

MJ's career RPG- 6.2. LBJ-7.1. 

MJ's career 3 point%- .327. LBJ-.342.

Yes, there are categories that MJ is clearly superior at, but calling LeBron inefficient is ridiculous. 

MJ's career FG%-.497. LBJ-.496.

MJ's career APG- .5.3. LBJ-6.9.

MJ's career RPG- 6.2. LBJ-7.1. 

MJ's career 3 point%- .327. LBJ-.342.

Yes, there are categories that MJ is clearly superior at, but calling LeBron inefficient is ridiculous. 

Some people just hold ignorant hate. Thanks for pulling these numbers.

MJ had incredible amounts of help in all of his Finals. HOF in Scottie Pippen, great 3pt shooter in Steve Kerr (who won them one series), arguably one of the greatest rebounders and defenders in nutcase Dennis Rodman. Give Lebron a healthy Dwyane Wade and he wins the finals against the Mavs and Spurs (not the 2007 one though). 

Also, Iguodala and Leonard won the MVPs because they contained Lebron, not because they exploded for points and rebounds or outplayed him, because they kept him from dropping 40 and a triple double each game. Lebron could not have done more to win the Finals this year against an incredibly good Warriors team.

Lebron's supporting casts have never been Elite outside of the Heat. Yes, he quits sometimes but let's be real, he was that team a lot of the time. Is he MJ or Kobe? No. But he is  the best in the NBA right now. 

MJ had incredible amounts of help in all of his Finals. HOF in Scottie Pippen, great 3pt shooter in Steve Kerr (who won them one series), arguably one of the greatest rebounders and defenders in nutcase Dennis Rodman. Give Lebron a healthy Dwyane Wade and he wins the finals against the Mavs and Spurs (not the 2007 one though). 

Also, Iguodala and Leonard won the MVPs because they contained Lebron, not because they exploded for points and rebounds or outplayed him, because they kept him from dropping 40 and a triple double each game. Lebron could not have done more to win the Finals this year against an incredibly good Warriors team.

To be fair, it's kind of easy to contain him if he starts shooting jump shots.  If I was 6'7 250 like Larry Johnson for instance (which was not that good of a defender).  I would say, beat me with the jumper dude.  That's it, If he went to the rack, we would have to find someway to stop him.  Easier said than done, honestly.  Because that's where he gets the majority of his points.  Well, 90 percent of his points.  

If you as a fan have to argue all the time that a guy is the greatest, how great is he really?

If a player literally has to boast that he is the best in the game (as LeBron did in the finals this year), is he really?

When the team wins, and LeBron's supporting cast are dropping 3's, nobody says poo.

When he misses shots, and the team loses, suddenly everybody but him sucks, and he's got one of the worst supporting casts in the NBA.

Let his play speak for itself.

If you as a fan have to argue all the time that a guy is the greatest, how great is he really?

If a player literally has to boast that he is the best in the game (as LeBron did in the finals this year), is he really?

When the team wins, and LeBron's supporting cast are dropping 3's, nobody says poo.

When he misses shots, and the team loses, suddenly everybody but him sucks, and he's got one of the worst supporting casts in the NBA.

Let his play speak for itself.

To be fair, it's kind of easy to contain him if he starts shooting jump shots.  If I was 6'7 250 like Larry Johnson for instance (which was not that good of a defender).  I would say, beat me with the jumper dude.  That's it, If he went to the rack, we would have to find someway to stop him.  Easier said than done, honestly.  Because that's where he gets the majority of his points.  Well, 90 percent of his points.  

true, his jumper is the weakest part of his game when he isn't on fire, but considering he was on the floor almost all game every game, and that the offense ran almost entirely through him, he couldn't bring it to the rack every time. and considering that JR smith and Dellavadova couldnt buy a shot throughout most of the finals, the Warriors were able to provide help defense whenever Lebron had the ball.

Archived