• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DAY 6 - Training Camp Tweets (Aug 6)

KB_fan

I don't know if anyone here is tracking or not, but you can go to this link and get way more tweets than what's posted here.

I get and appreciate the effort, but it is somewhat in vain.

http://blackandbluereview.com/panthers-training-camp-feed-aug-6/

That's the feed I'm following, plus two others.  If I've missed anything significant, I hope others will post.  My computer is having some issues today.

For those who can follow live right now, obviously that's a better bet.  This thread makes it easy for those who cannot follow right now to keep up with what happened when they have time later today.  Make sense?

That's the feed I'm following, plus two others.  If I've missed anything significant, I hope others will post.  My computer is having some issues today.

For those who can follow live right now, obviously that's a better bet.  This thread makes it easy for those who cannot follow right now to keep up with what happened when they have time later today.  Make sense?

Yeah, it does make sense, I was just letting everyone know that they can also go to that site and get it all at once at the conclusion as well. BBR does an excellent job at coverage.

Archived