• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mourinho to fire team doctor... Eva Carneiro... Sad day in EPL

Ja  Rhule

What an asshole...  Apparently Mourinho got upset that she ran on to the pitch to threat Hazard for injury in stoppage time...  He wanted Chelsea to continue to attack but she stopped the game by going on to the pitch.

For those who don't know... Eva is the hottest doctor in the soccer world.  I'd watch Chelsea players get hurt so I can see her running on to the pitch from the back...  She's super good looking and got a nice bubble butt.  EPL will never be the same.

Apparently Chelsea fans are enraged by Mourinho decision and might force Mourinho to bring her back.  If I was Chelsea fan I'd be pissed too... Everything time she attend to injured player, she goes into doggy style position with her bubble butt poking... Your mind just drifts away.

Apparently Chelsea fans are enraged by Mourinho decision and might force Mourinho to bring her back.  If I was Chelsea fan I'd be pissed too... Everything time she attend to injured player, she goes into doggy style position with her bubble butt poking... Your mind just drifts away.

Where are the fuging pics, man?!?!?!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived