• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kenjon Barner with a 90+ Punt Runt Return TD. * Sigh

chknwing

Really hate these look at this guy that's not on our team anymore and what he did type of topics/posts.

Only 2 players have I ever cared about how they played after leaving our team, 1. Steve Smith, and he doesnt require explanation. 2. is Tony Brown, we picked up as a DT from NFL Europe in 2006, he looked like a beast all through camp and preseason, and we cut him for whatever the reason was, signs with the Titans and becomes decent starter there for 4-5 years.

It's your opinion that that Philly will handle the Panthers again, based the fact that they beat us last season, but your prediction is still just conjecture.

You failed to aacknowledge the fact that the Panthers should be in a much better situation when they sqaure off with the Eagles again this season.

They might be in a better situation, which I won't argue with.  But we still have the same coaches, which like I said before on two separate occasions, kindly shitted the bed against the Eagles.  Also, Shula and Ken Dorsey.  At least Shula is working with Cam to get his footwork right though, took him long enough.    

Archived