• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bulletin board stuff for Peppers

carolinaAl

Shawn Andrews...you sir are an idiot. You should know better than to even consider yourself to be a good NFL player as a starter. Don't you know that if you claim to be good at your job, it is considered smack? You should just proclaim yourself to be the worst.

In other news, Peppers historically has risen to smack talk. Remember the NFC division game against the Giants when Strahan and Umenyiora dissed our pass rush, Peppers and co. taught them a lesson they'd never forget.

Too bad THIS doesn't qualify as smack talk.

I think you guys are making stuff up now. I don't remember anybody talking about Peppers in a negative light except possibly Kenyatta Walker. And Strahan and Umenyiora were dissing our pass rush? Huh?

no I remmember specifically osi before the nyg car game in 2005 talk about them...said julius peppers who?...so yeah that did happen..now an olineman dissing peps..i dont remmember that

You guys are funny. I'd think Pep would respect what he said. As a player, do you really want to say something like: I suck, I have no talent, I can't play? Hell no. You say you're good and aren't scared of the competition. Big deal, he said he was a beast. Pep would say the same about himself. Bulletin board material is saved for if Andrews said Pep is over the hill, overrated, horrible, etc. All he said was "let the beasting begin".

No disrespect found.

Ok, look, in my original post I was overinflating it when I said the guy called Pep a pus, however, I go back to my question.....if another teams running back said that to DWill or they said it to Smitty, don't you think most dudes with any attitude or chip would take it as a personal challenge to blow up adn have a monster game?

Sure its ok to say your good, but let a cb or safety say, yeah Smith is good but I am too....let the beasting begin. I gurantee you Smitty would be like -your damn skippy....let the beasting begin. And he may not even say it out loud but inside you know he's thinking it and on the field I bet he shows it.

You can't tell me it wouldn't motivate some a little extra.

Archived