• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers receiver Devin Funchess

Jeremy Igo

and take with me a boom box that has a tape of the theme from Jaws.

Ha! So true and I think you've dated yourself significantly right there. Not that we didn't know you're older like me (even older I think) but you might actually have a hard time finding said boom box (and the 12 D cell batteries it requires) much less an actual tape of Jaws. I wouldn't even know where to start looking for a movie soundtrack cassette tape (aside from Google of course).

• Pie 2

Ha! So true and I think you've dated yourself significantly right there. Not that we didn't know you're older like me (even older I think) but you might actually have a hard time finding said boom box (and the 12 D cell batteries it requires) much less an actual tape of Jaws. I wouldn't even know where to start looking for a movie soundtrack cassette tape (aside from Google of course).

My idiot brother took me to see Jaws when I was 10.

That should tell ya.

• Pie 1

I watched Event Horizon in the theatre when I was like 15 or 16. Scared the fuging poo out of me then....if any of u haven't seen it I highly recommend it. Good mix of sci-fi and horror.

Haven't seen it but will now. For a mix of sci-fi and horror, I'm old enough to remember seeing Alien in '79. It was the second sci-fi movie I ever saw and the polar opposite of the first one I saw (Star Wars), so the chest-bursting scene and the ominous what was that and where is it in the ship now had me scared.

I thought the Conjuring and Oculus were pretty great. 

Devin sounds like he has a very laid back personality. I know he is very young and he will mature, but I hope he matures fast and can develop that "hunger" for the game that he can show off the field. 

Oh and btw, look what I "found" on the Interwebs lol

where.jpg

• Pie 3