• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"We aren't built to come back in games"

CarolinaCoolin

This team is breaking the mold when it comes to what the Panthers can and cannot do:

Can't win after a week off. False

Can't win in Seattle.  False

Can't come from behind.  False

Can't win when key players are out with injuries.  False

This team is more stout and deep than any other Panthers team I can recall since their inception.

They are proving themselves to be among the best in the NFL.

I agree, but they have to do it and do it on a consistent basis. Then, people will believe. Everyone wonders why this team is given little attention by the media, the nation, and even their own fans...they continue this and they get that respect...that they deserve...gotta earn it. And they HAVE  to start taking the games outcome out of the refs hands and start winning convincingly.

Oh come on... we won today but we are NOT a team that can win shootouts. We aren't. 

We beat a very flawed, screwed up Seattle team which was awesome. Don't fool yourself into thinking we are the type of team that can do this regularly. We aren't Green Bay or Atlanta even in this regard.

Trying to justify your earlier panic attack?

I agree, but they have to do it and do it on a consistent basis. Then, people will believe. Everyone wonders why this team is given little attention by the media, the nation, and even their own fans...they continue this and they get that respect...that they deserve...gotta earn it. And they HAVE  to start taking the games outcome out of the refs hands and start winning convincingly.

I hope for every fan's sake that the Panthers start winning convincingly or at least that fans have excellent healthcare coverage.

It looks like the Cardiac Cats are back.

Archived