• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will you be happy with just a good showing?

top dawg

They usually start the season a bit slow so though I will be unhappy if they lose, I won't think it spells TEH DOOM. And I don't expect a W today anyway. Losing while looking good can cut either way depending on the mindset of the team IMO.They could feel OK we are better than this and just kind of blow it off, or it could inspire them to correct things. Week 1 is almost always a weird week anyway.

???????????????????

:nono:

much respect for you AK but hell no and this is why IMHO.

The breakdown of the two is QB, RB, WR, TE, LB's, CB's, S's, Oline, and Dline. They have a better QB but not leaps and bounds better. We have better, RB's, WR's, TE's, LB's. The CB's and S's are a wash. We have a better Oline and despite the ? at DT we have at least as good of a talented line as they do. This simply spells victory to me. Carolina 24 - Iggles 13.

much respect for you AK but hell no and this is why IMHO.

The breakdown of the two is QB, RB, WR, TE, LB's, CB's, S's, Oline, and Dline. They have a better QB but not leaps and bounds better. We have better, RB's, WR's, TE's, LB's. The CB's and S's are a wash. We have a better Oline and despite the ? at DT we have at least as good of a talented line as they do. This simply spells victory to me. Carolina 24 - Iggles 13.

????

i said no too

The way that the pre-season went, in regards to us looking out of kilter (particularly on defense), would you be happy if we had a good showing in a losing effort? I know that moral victories really don't exist in football, but it's only the first game against a team that is arguably a top contender in the NFC (from a week 1 standpoint). Deep down, would you get a sense of satisfaction with JUST a good showing?

On the road? Probably

But at home? No

Archived