• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peyton Next year if he makes it

DamnItJake!

49 minutes ago, DamnItJake! said:

We don't need him but who do u think he goes to if unsigned by Denver?? I think Jacksonville!! It seems to be a blackhole!!

You guys need to NFL better...the fug would the Jaguars pick him up for one year when they have a decent young QB they just spent a 1st rounder on....up your NFL game for the entire fan bases sake bruh.

I really can't think of a team that would sign Manning. He is objectively the worst QB in the NFL this year by basically every measurable stat. He's done. At most he's got one year left at a similar level of play to this and that's not good enough to win anything so you'd be better off trying develop a younger guy rather than waste a year with Manning.

Brock looked good in the highlights I saw and Broncos fans are over the moon at the improvement at that position from making the switch. If I'm them I give Brock the start again next week against the Patriots and if he performs well again then I'd just straight up cut Peyton and give the keys to Brock. Peyton as a backup would just be a distraction so I'd just get rid of him.

Archived