• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

47 minutes ago, Raskle said:

This I can actually agree with. He does have a habit of choking when it really matters. Hopefully, he does another choke job tomorrow too

*beerchug* (For those long time Huddlers who remember that one)

hopefully he won't have to because we're up by 30, and I'm filling up my 32oz cowboys souvenir cup with the tears of their fans as they leave after the 3rd quarter.

Last PFF had Cowboys OL 1. Panthers 4. I'm sure the mounds of evidence, or nothing, that you've used to inform your opinion supercedes that though. I'll anxiously await your blanket statements without support in reply. Cam is a great player. Romo is a great QB. You'll get to see tomorrow. Hope you don't fill up on Turkey though. There's another bird on the menu. 

Contradictions, projection, name calling,

54 minutes ago, Raskle said:

The problem with what you say, is that we're not really relying on a narrative, so much as we're pointing out the actual fact that he has choked in plenty of games that meant something. If I wanna rely on anything, it's this terrific .gif that makes me chuckle every time I see it:

6LwnDXj.gif

Choked his way to the best December rating in NFL history and the most 4th quarter comebacks since becoming the starter. 

13 minutes ago, islandhopper81 said:

Contradictions, projection, name calling,

Choked his way to the best December rating in NFL history and the most 4th quarter comebacks since becoming the starter. 

nice red herring there... what about when the season depended on him? You just going to ignore that he choked then?

15 minutes ago, Kuechly59 said:

OMG OMG OMG the cowgirls have Tony Homo what will we ever do? 

*hint we are going to break his bum ass again by the second quarter.

Most teams lose. In fact this season all of them have. Last season it was 13 out of 17. Including the team that took y'all out. I'm honestly just confused that y'all think Romo is somehow bad. He's not. Its not 2012 out here. The Panthers are an excellent football team. I'm an Auburn graduate and I'm happy to see Cam performing so well recently. But the Cowboys are no pushovers. Thinking that they're no good. That he's a choker. That they don't have a dominate OL. That they just throw it up to Dez. All of this is is just complete nonsense with no basis in reality. It speaks to a fanbase engaged in a lot of navel gazing in a thread that started out with a bunch of ridiculous hot takes that anyone not stuck in an ESPN bubble can knock down with ease. 

Tony and Dez >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all of the QB WR combos the Panthers have faced this season. This ain't Bortles and Robinson, Mariota and Beckham, Bradford and Matthews, Wilson and Baldwin, Cousins and Jackson. These two are a cut above any of the two guys at those positions that you've seen. They can make plays against good coverage. They can use the attention to exploit C. Jones in the slot. They can run on you. They can score on you. They can make it hard to score. They are at home. On Thanksgiving. In a month Tony Romo owns. Against a team that's never played on Thanksgiving. That's beaten one team above .500. 

That guy has Jessica Simpson, Sophia Bush, Carrie Underwood and Candice Crawford on his list. How's yours holding up?

39 minutes ago, islandhopper81 said:

The season depended on him for every game last December. He put up a QB rating of 143 on the way to a 4-0 record. Who's ignoring what now? 

His 4th quarter comebacks were because he could not get it done in the first three quarters.

Like the fans of all 10 teams before you....once we beat dat ass, you will slink off and never be heard from again. 

We not only get to beat you on national TV.....we get to (for all practical purposes) END YOUR SEASON!!!

Just now, islandhopper81 said:

Yeah the recent history of those teams is really solid too. You all should be hoping Dallas wins. The last two undefeated teams Romo has faced have lost. But gone onto win the Super Bowl. 

Can you please ride your bike back over to the Cowboys board and tell them to send the A Team over......your JV attempt at smack is just quite embarrassing.

• Pie 1

Yet all you have is a bunch of blanket statements with no basis in reality in retort. Your projection is showing. There are ways to refute an argument yet you seem to resort to posting without evidence and simply rely on the echo chamber in here to buttress your opinion. 

Hilarious too that y'all have a post up about the remaining schedule. Majority opinion is that 3-7 team is the hardest remaining game but in here you think Romo is an average QB that's not among the top 5 of the mostly garbage QBs you've faced so far. Them ain't bears out there Davy. 

Just now, islandhopper81 said:

Yet all you have is a bunch of blanket statements with no basis in reality in retort. Your projection is showing. There are ways to refute an argument yet you seem to resort to posting without evidence and simply rely on the echo chamber in here to buttress your opinion. 

Hilarious too that y'all have a post up about the remaining schedule. Majority opinion is that 3-7 team is the hardest remaining game but in here you think Romo is an average QB that's not among the top 5 of the mostly garbage QBs you've faced so far. Them ain't bears out there Davy. 

You are not worth our time.  The Cowboys have not been relevant in the NFL in nearly 20 years.....and you have NEVER been relevant, well to anything ever.

You personally have yet to display any facts and have now resorted to baseless personal attacks for the sin of attacking your narrative the Tony Romo is not a good QB. This after a call out thread linking to the Cowboys board. 

In no way have I attacked anyone here personally. I'm only attacking your arguments, or in your case your lack of them. Going the route you've chosen says way more about you than anything in my posts says about me. What kind of people attack someone for engaging in an activity they're currently engaged in? 

20 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

You are not worth our time.  The Cowboys have not been relevant in the NFL in nearly 20 years.....and you have NEVER been relevant, well to anything ever.

You know as much about me as you apparently do about the team Carolina is playing tomorrow. Yet in both cases you're comfortable making an assessment on their worth. Sounds like your projecting again. Try harder Alice.