• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Was Matt Ryan the model for Elf on the Shelf?

SCP

7 minutes ago, Montsta said:

I was watching Shark Tank with my wife and these people had something like the elf that they called the Switch Witch. It was a plush toy that they used to get their kids extra Halloween candy. They said their kids turned in their candy and got the witch plush instead, and it helped them keep their kids from eating too much candy. 

I immediately looked at my wife and she was already staring at me with a smile because she knew what I was going to say, and like clockwork, I say wtf happened to being a parent and just telling your kids ok that's enough candy? People gotta give their kids presents and awards and poo for everything now?

I weep for the future. 

Shark Tank also had one that got a deal called Mensch on a Bench for Jewish families... Same concept of "be good or this holy plush doll will tell on you and you won't get any good things"

We admittedly do the EOAS because of how it messes with my kids how it moves every night. My oldest gets up in the morning trying to find out what the elf got into the night before. It is more a mischievous thing than a "he's gonna tell on you to Santa" thing, though... lol

2 hours ago, Bronn said:

Shark Tank also had one that got a deal called Mensch on a Bench for Jewish families... Same concept of "be good or this holy plush doll will tell on you and you won't get any good things"

We admittedly do the EOAS because of how it messes with my kids how it moves every night. My oldest gets up in the morning trying to find out what the elf got into the night before. It is more a mischievous thing than a "he's gonna tell on you to Santa" thing, though... lol

isn't that basically the whole idea behind Christianity?

The punchline to this joke of course is the Falcons owe this douche 50mill the next 3 years.

The Falcons won’t be benching quarterback Matt Ryan, in large part because they don’t have anyone else who would be remotely successful for the balance of 2015.

Come 2016, things could get interesting.

Under his second contract, signed in 2013, Ryan is still due to receive more than $50 million over the next three seasons. Specifically, he gets a base salary of $15.75 million in 2016, $15.75 million in 2017, and $19.25 million in 2018.

Ryan already has received a $28 million signing bonus, a $12 million option bonus, and base salaries of $23 million over the last three years. That’s $63 million so far.

Even eoas can't make this go away.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/01/falcons-owe-matt-ryan-more-than-50-million-over-the-next-three-years/

Archived