• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Josh Norman has not seen a guy on Julio Jones's level"

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, MadHatter said:

And yet Josh has pretty much shut his ass down the last few times we played them.

Jones is a great WR....Josh is just a better CB.

Redundant and almost like you didn't read my comment in it's entirety.

"Do I think he will, no, but it's possible"

I've been the one of the biggest Josh guys for awhile, ask CRA.

Julio Jones (twice). Dez Bryant, DeAndre Hopkins, Allen Robinson, TY Hilton, Mike Evans (twice), Josh Gordon, Doug Baldwin, and Cooks. 

That's the list of guys Norman has shut down during our win streak. Most of these guys receive their yards and receptions running away from Norman in zone coverage. 

He's very much ready for the challenge that Julio is going to bring. As he said on ESPN GameDay "Julio Jones completes me."

With Atlantas tendency to target Julio as well as Eli to OBJ I would think there's a good chance we see Delta at least one more time this season. Teams are going to target their studs. Luckily ours should be up to the task.

Shhhh, let 'em talk. Let them believe for a few more hours. That look on their faces when Josh pulls down that first pass is just priceless -- all that hope and bravado crashing to the ground at once, the look of loss and embarrassment. The forlorn look on the QB's face as Josh runs off, back to the Bat Cave.

Archived