• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you rather.. 16-0 or screw over the Seahawks?

PanthersUnited

I won't go into the exact details but in some crazy scenario there is a very VERY smal possibility the Bucs could still bump the Seahawks for a playoff spot. 

I have to admit that if push came to shove and all it took was for the Bucs to beat us to take Seattle's spot in the playoffs as the 6 seed that the thought of sacrificing a 16-0 season to to go 15-1 all the while screwing over the Seahawks and not having to worry about one more upper echelon team in the playoffs.. I think I'm leaning toward 15-1

Im sure all the Panther players are hearing enough about Seahawks.  I'm sure people have been blasting them with one and done in the playoffs talk.  I keep getting this feeling Panthers are going to destroy whoever lines up across from them come divisional round game due to being pissed off about all the "talk".

fug the seahawks.

Seriously.. You mean to tell me it's not atleast somewhat tempting to royally fug over the Seahawks and making our road to the SB way more easier as opposed to going 16-0 which really only has symbolic importance. I think we are too greedy.. While 16-0 is great, also knocking out one of the most hated teams and making our path the the SB that much easier is tempting

Archived