• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Someone on the team do me a favor...

ThinkAboutIt

Just now, ThinkAboutIt said:

That sequence before the Giants got 14, you saw the rest of the Defense trying to calm down Norman and throwing their hands up in exasperation. 

That was the turning point, and YES, the defense fell apart BECAUSE of what Norman was doing. 

Wrong. The entire defense went soft for an entire half. That's why they came back.

Just now, Argus Plexus said:

Josh Norman only stepped over the line once, and that was after the refs allowed OBJ to do whatever he wanted. J-No did nothing wrong and you're being silly.

I don't consider Norman kneeing Beckham after the helmet to helmet to be over the line, but when he started pushing teammates, and Panthers defenders started looking around and shaking their heads because he wouldn't get it together, that's my issue. 

I don't consider Norman kneeing Beckham after the helmet to helmet to be over the line, but when he started pushing teammates, and Panthers defenders started looking around and shaking their heads because he wouldn't get it together, that's my issue. 

Josh should have just done nothing. Might have got a flag if he had.

Sorry but I believe the opposite. There is a time to be the classy organization, and a time to man the fug up. 

When a chihuahua keeps yapping, you don't walk away. You let him know you are a pit bull until he pisses himself with fear.

Norman should have done a lot more. 

1 minute ago, Argus Plexus said:

Wrong. The entire defense went soft for an entire half. That's why they came back.

The score was 35-7, the defense was bending, but it hadn't broken. The defense broke after Norman finally got called for a personal foul (half the distance to the goal). 

The score was 35-7, the defense was bending, but it hadn't broken. The defense broke after Norman finally got called for a personal foul (half the distance to the goal). 

Did they score 28 points on that drive or something? I can't see how Norman caused that.

Archived