• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Change in Attitude

SteveSmithOwns

Even though our defense gave up 28 unanswered points, was anyone else completely sure we were going to score once we got the ball back with 2 minutes left? Other seasons, I always got worried, but this season, is different in the way I feel confident about the team. 

This must how it have felt to cheer for the Patriots for all these years

After seeing Cam nod after the ODB TD like "I got this", and a calm come over the room where I was watching, I realized this is a different Panthers team than any we've ever watched.

• A team that expects to win
  • A team that is ok playing from behind
  • A team that knows how good it is
  • A team that rises to challenges, not shrinks from them.

Boys and girls, this is the beginning of a stretch of years where the Panthers are considered the team to beat in the NFCS and likely the NFC.

42 minutes ago, SteveSmithOwns said:

Even though our defense gave up 28 unanswered points, was anyone else completely sure we were going to score once we got the ball back with 2 minutes left? Other seasons, I always got worried, but this season, is different in the way I feel confident about the team. 

This must how it have felt to cheer for the Patriots for all these years

Yes, actually this was the first game where I didn't feel we were going to lose at all.

Archived