• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman On Mike & Mike Now-9:13 Am (Absolutely Pwns OBJ, While Pleading Own Case)

FootballMaestro

This is happening now. And he sounds even more sleepy and Laconic than usual. But he's waking up as he's talking. LOL

Says, When you go too far, I got to do something.

I'm not gonna take a shot at someone like that (the way OBJ catapulted towards him, and presumably his demonstrative response).

Said, wants to win like anyone else. But when you go outside the rule book, and head hunting; that's wrong.

Said, he was being the bigger person and allowed OBJ to show himself.

Said, he let him out of his cage (OBJ) early, so people can see him. Said "this is not this man's game"; knows he threw him off. "This is not him". This is not his game, he said. Concluding; he beat him for the most part.

Called him Harvey Dent; two faces, (he's) not the Joker. Said the Joker would at least give him a chance. Said, that was a "melee".

Regarding his own penalties: Said he was just trying to protect himself.

Said, OBJ should have been thrown out. And the league got it right (if he's gonna be suspended). Said he even had to get concussion protocol himself (seemed a bit pissed off about that). He added, Justice was served if he's getting suspended. Said Team got a victory, and all the other stuff's irrelevant. They're 14-0, and it's not about one person!

Norman quipped; 'lucky I was doing Traps and Gluts/Blocks with the OL (?); toughening him up'......Otherwise (he could have been hurt he was slyly implying)?.... Note: I had no idea what the hell he was talking about when I heard it (thought it was Gucci, and chopping lumber). But apparently, it's trap blocks with the OL (or Trap muscle exercises). Take your pick. Thanks for the translation guys. Josh, was so bemused while saying it BTW. LOL

Chris carter, said he's 2-0 in fighting, taking down the MVP, and OBJ; he told him "no more fighting" Batman. Josh said, 'I don't fight, I'm just an aggressive guy. I have 5 brothers'; etc. Basically, 'what do you expect'!?. LOL

Josh, was both outspoken and hilarious towards the end, with out saying anything outlandish that would offend the NFL, The Panthers, or the Giants IMO. He was a trip!

Good Job Josh! Especially after starting off so sleepy (hilarious). LOL

Note: Yes! Mike and Mike did say 'we did wake Josh up, for those of you that were wondering'. They added, 'We were texting and calling him, and he woke up and called us back'. LOL

Mike & Mike, apparently DID reach out to OBJ as well. However, he did not take them up on their offer, and declined.

Adam Schefter say, he may/should be suspended today for his next game.

Good Job NFL, if you do (though it could/should be more IMO).

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/podcast/archive?id=2445552

Archived