• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton

ThinkAboutIt

4 minutes ago, TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam said:

according to sources, he does not believe this stripper is his other half. He was trapped by her, is being exploited by her to the point she is sending her former man who is in jail cams money. it is trouble all around. his family members are concerned abotu this; it is documented. Watch this play out over two decades. Shes a two bit ho.

Interesting if true

5 minutes ago, TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam said:

according to sources, he does not believe this stripper is his other half. He was trapped by her, is being exploited by her 

This is in no way a comment about Cam's personal matters, true or not.

But you know what's a good way to prevent yourself from being "trapped" and "exploited" in matters of sex?  Put a rubber on that poo.

Oh, you didn't put a rubber on that poo?  Then you weren't "trapped" or "exploited".  You were just STUPID.

6 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

This is in no way a comment about Cam's personal matters, true or not.

But you know what's a good way to prevent yourself from being "trapped" and "exploited" in matters of sex?  Put a rubber on that poo.

Oh, you didn't put a rubber on that poo?  Then you weren't "trapped" or "exploited".  You were just STUPID.

Not only that.

But even if this is true: As long as he doesn't marry her. Yeah, he'll have a certain monetary responsibility, but nothing crazy as if he married her.

Lotta guys have kids with women they don't marry (even if that woman is crazy)

But I gotta stop here; outta fear this sounds like Oprah or The View.

1 hour ago, The Gus Bus said:

Hooker, stripped whatever. He could of gotten anyone he wanted. She is hot for sure, but she is the definition of a "gold digger". It is his life, but I hope he raises the child on his own and finds a real women. Someone giving lap dances is not a real women.

Poster is obviously a bama fan that had to wait until week 16 to troll the board. Your username and grammar are a dead giveaway.

Please ban this clown.

13 hours ago, Evodion said:

Dude every team has bad offensive games, look at this offensive roster.... He's been leading this team all year and has led plenty of game winning drives, and kept the team in the game. Plenty of times have I seen him being being a leader in a time of crisis. Your acting like a typical fan who just needs something to cry about after a loss. This team has plenty of issues it has to correct, and you chose that... really.... Stop trying to facial expression expert and actually watch the game.

The Panthers sleepwalked to 13 points. Imagine if they played like they cared. 

13 hours ago, The Gus Bus said:

So you are fine with our QB doing it with a stripper. That is embarrassing. He needs to get his life together. Cecil is not happy from what I have heard and I hope to god he straightens him out. He causes drama because he could not either keep his thing in his pants or use a condom. 

The gall of some of you. No one knows anything about the man or his life except what he decides to show us. Why not walk up to Cam and say this to his face....easy to be the 'Rock' on the interwebs.

Archived