• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2 seed easiest path to NFCC game? Looks that way.

PanthersUnited

5 minutes ago, Wolfpredator said:

By the way.....the Rams made the hot Seahawks look pretty Luke Warm yesterday.  They honestly do not scare me if our teams gets hot next week.  Now Arizona.......they are looking stout right now.

The good thing regarding Arizona (especially if the Panthers beat TB and clinch) IMO. They're due to lose a game.

1 minute ago, FootballMaestro said:

The good thing regarding Arizona (especially if the Panthers beat TB and clinch) IMO. They're due to lose a game.

I really hope this lose get's our team into gear and it did not happen in vain.  The difference between us and Arizona right now is...they actually looked like they wanted to destroy everyone.  We need that hungry look in our eyes again.  

1 hour ago, PanthersUnited said:

So as you can see, with us being a 2 seed we would then play the "highest ranked" team from WC weekend.. So that means in the divisional round we would likely get either the Vikings or the Redskins (I say Seattle goes and beats the Packers) and I even think the Seahawks go to Arizona and win which would then mean we get Seattle in the NFCC game as opposed to Arizona.. 

If if we get the 1 seed then chances are we would then play Seattle in the divisional as opposed to Minny or Washington.. Again, ANYTHING can happen in the playoffs BUT the easiest path to the NFCC game is ironically enough getting a 2 seed.. Redskins don't scare me one single bit and neither do the Vikings because they just don't have the playoff experience or pedigree yet.

image.thumb.png.aab1a8fd7992d23c575aa63f

God I cant believe how stupid you are, the best scenario for the Panthers is to get the 1st seed. 

28 minutes ago, FootballMaestro said:

The guys on crack.

Seattle, probably won't beat Washington in Wash, mind you in Greenbay or Arizona.

This! Seattle is soft with a capital T. Don't listen to the media

Based on what I have seen from the Cardinals though, they are more than capable of whooping our a$$, We better fix our run defense quick

Archived