• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2 seed easiest path to NFCC game? Looks that way.

PanthersUnited

So as you can see, with us being a 2 seed we would then play the "highest ranked" team from WC weekend.. So that means in the divisional round we would likely get either the Vikings or the Redskins (I say Seattle goes and beats the Packers) and I even think the Seahawks go to Arizona and win which would then mean we get Seattle in the NFCC game as opposed to Arizona.. 

If if we get the 1 seed then chances are we would then play Seattle in the divisional as opposed to Minny or Washington.. Again, ANYTHING can happen in the playoffs BUT the easiest path to the NFCC game is ironically enough getting a 2 seed.. Redskins don't scare me one single bit and neither do the Vikings because they just don't have the playoff experience or pedigree yet.

image.thumb.png.aab1a8fd7992d23c575aa63f

1 minute ago, RockyTopVol said:

The goal isn't to get to the NFC championship game, though. The goal is to win that game and then one more.

Right but if we are the 1 seed it is highly likely we play Seattle in the divisional round with us coming off a bye.. Fug that poo. The funny thing is if Seattle beats Green Bay then goes and beats Zona then they would have to come to Charotte for the NFCC game which means we would have gotten homefield throughout the playoffs anyway lol despite being no 2 

Just now, PanthersUnited said:

Right but if we are the 1 seed it is highly likely we play Seattle in the divisional round with us coming off a bye.. Fug that poo. The funny thing is if Seattle beats Green Bay then goes and beats Zona then they would have to come to Charotte for the NFCC game which means we would have gotten homefield throughout the playoffs anyway lol despite being no 2 

Seattle isn't beating Arizona in Arizona. 

4 minutes ago, Mol3m4n said:

But then you possibly face the Cardinals in Arizona. Bad thread is bad. 

It's worth the risk. We are a team built to win on the road and if we can come back from being down by 13 at the Clink and win.. I don't fear any away game.. Cardinals are so good I just don't think where we play them will have THAT much of an impact..

Aslong as its not lambeu or even Seatte I don't fear traveling for the playoffs

2 minutes ago, Sapper said:

Champions don't become champions because they did so by looking for the easiest way to get there.

I don't buy into that line of thinking one bit.. I don't care if we have to play the Browns twice in a row to get to the SB, no one ever remembers how you made or won the SB, ALL that matters is we did and that's what gets remembered

Archived