• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

so who has given up?

rayzor

just curious to see how many people have decided that this season is a lost cause.

if you don't mind also say what you think the record is going to be at the end of the year.

if you believe the team still has a chance, this thread isn't for you.

it's just for those who have given up.

My position hasn't changed: 9-7, possibly a wildcard. I'm still very much with this team.

I'm not giving up on Delhomme yet, either. But if he can't get it together after Atlanta or Dallas, he needs to be benched for the season. I hope he comes back with a vengeance last week and surprises us all.

Edit: I don't read well at 1:00 a.m. Sorry.

I'd just like to ask, what are people trying to accomplish by coming on the forums and spouting all this 0-16 garbage? One game and they're in death throes, calling for the heads of our management and coaching.

Sure, our QB play is god awful, and taking the entire game into perspective, we sure as hell don't look playoff bound, but is it really time to have a complete turnover in coaching and management?

I'd ask people to calm down and stop posting ridiculously stupid threads and comments but that's a lost cause. I'm just kind of embarrassed at the apparent stupidity and fickle nature of our fan base.

Here's hoping we win some games so that these people shut up.

I'd just like to ask, what are people trying to accomplish by coming on the forums and spouting all this 0-16 garbage? One game and they're in death throes, calling for the heads of our management and coaching.

Sure, our QB play is god awful, and taking the entire game into perspective, we sure as hell don't look playoff bound, but is it really time to have a complete turnover in coaching and management?

I'd ask people to calm down and stop posting ridiculously stupid threads and comments but that's a lost cause. I'm just kind of embarrassed at the apparent stupidity and fickle nature of our fan base.

Here's hoping we win some games so that these people shut up.

your optimism has no place in this thread. there is another thread for those who don't think that the season is shot yet. if you think they have a chance, you post in that one.

Archived