• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hawks Fans are mad RW isn't MVP

Lilsmitty09

8 minutes ago, DabDeezNuts224 said:

Man your're right. Since interact with most of Seattle's oldest and passionate fans on a daily basis :\

I know a few. Family and friends. My cousin, as a Seahawks fan, is the most passionate fan of any team I have ever seen. He's lived there his whole life. I see the conversation he has on facebook with various groups of Seattle area fans. It's funny when you don't get worked up about it. I saw the article you posted where there are Seahawks fans writing full length pieces about voting against Newton. The only group of people absurd enough to thing Wilson should get the MVP over Newton are Seahawks fans. I am a pretty level headed fan and hate homerism but to think that based on this season is just silly.

1 minute ago, SCP said:

Says the guy from Augusta GA.  I've lived in the south since i was shitting meconium 40 years ago.  NEVER, and i mean NEVER saw any Seahawk gear east of the Mississippi.  2012th Man alert.

I'm not from Augusta, Ga. You've lived here for 40 years, pretty cool

1 minute ago, csx said:

I know a few. Family and friends. My cousin, as a Seahawks fan, is the most passionate fan of any team I have ever seen. He's lived there his whole life. I see the conversation he has on facebook with various groups of Seattle area fans. It's funny when you don't get worked up about it. I saw the article you posted where there are Seahawks fans writing full length pieces about voting against Newton. The only group of people absurd enough to thing Wilson should get the MVP over Newton are Seahawks fans. I am a pretty level headed fan and hate homerism but to think that based on this season is just silly.

I had no part in those articles. It's just funny how every fan base feels the needs keep other fan bases in check about whos more loyal. its not necessary 

5 minutes ago, DabDeezNuts224 said:

that was actually when I moved out here. 

I bet.

I've lived in WA my entire life and have gone through hell with all of the smack talk and beatings Seattle has given us over the years. But your fanbase is the most ignorant, hypocritical and pathetic fan base ever. Claims to be the best with 12s yet during weeks 1-8 you were nowhere to be found. All of a sudden you start winning against Jimmy fuggin Clausen and the great and almighty Browns and 49ers and your fans come back out to talk poo to me. 

Sad. Pathetic. Whatever you want to call it. I never talked poo after we beat you in Week 5 and now I am getting poo for my team being 15-1 and yours being 10-6. Laughable.

P.S.

It's funny how many cars around here all of a sudden have Seahawks stickers on them when 5 years ago there were very very few

1 minute ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

I bet.

I've lived in WA my entire life and have gone through hell with all of the smack talk and beatings Seattle has given us over the years. But your fanbase is the most ignorant, hypocritical and pathetic fan base ever. Claims to be the best with 12s yet during weeks 1-8 you were nowhere to be found. All of a sudden you start winning against Jimmy fuggin Clausen and the great and almighty Browns and 49ers and your fans come back out to talk poo to me. 

Sad. Pathetic. Whatever you want to call it. I never talked poo after we beat you in Week 5 and now I am getting poo for my team being 15-1 and yours being 10-6. Laughable.

P.S.

It's funny how many cars around here all of a sudden have Seahawks stickers on them when 5 years ago there were very very few

Well I can't speak for everyone. I was still there through games 1-8 wondering when we finally get our crap together. Don't get all hostile on me, I don't speak for every Seattle fan, Just like some rude asshole here doesn't speak for every Carolina fan

3 minutes ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

I bet.

P.S.

why are you so concerned with stickers and fan's of other teams?

6 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Cam Newton = Michael Jordan

Russell Wilson = Isiah Thomas

Isiah was a great player, one of the best. 

But he was no MJ. 

They're making fun of this post. I mean...they aren't even considering the truth behind it. One said that MJ and Cam are both tall. That's all they have in common. lol

Archived