• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hawks Fans are mad RW isn't MVP

Lilsmitty09

1 minute ago, SeahawksChamps2016 said:

Wow......panthers fans are so bitter towards the seahawks they had to make a thread trashing wilson.

Heres some facts. Wilson has won 90% of the games against cam newton led panthers including playoffs. Has 2 rings, Newton has 0. But newton is MVP this year cant take that away from him.

Inb4 im called a "bandwagoner".

Russ has 1 ring

3 minutes ago, DabDeezNuts224 said:

why are you so concerned with stickers and fan's of other teams?

I'm not smart guy, just pointing out how funny it is that there were 2-3 cars with Seahawks stuff on it and now all of a sudden there are 50-55 wherever I go.

Why are you so concerned about Cam and the Panthers when you have to go to MIN first?

#InYourHead #Scared #AlreadyBeatYouAsWell

3 minutes ago, SeahawksChamps2016 said:

Wow......panthers fans are so bitter towards the seahawks they had to make a thread trashing wilson.

Heres some facts. Wilson has won 90% of the games against cam newton led panthers including playoffs. Has 2 rings, Newton has 0. But newton is MVP this year cant take that away from him.

HAHAHAH BANDWAGON FAN DOESNT EVEN KNOW HOW MANY RINGS YOUR QB HAS HAHAHAHAHA

1 minute ago, SeahawksChamps2016 said:

Um, is this thread a response to a Seahawk forum thread....where you guys are bashing Cam as inferior to Mr. Nanobubbles? 

As as for post about wins.  Yes. The Seahawks team has more wins than Carolina.  They were a better team.   But I guess this is the part where you claim a team with a historical D and a team that passed less than any other....should give most of the credit to Wilson?

Just now, Lilsmitty09 said:

I'm not smart guy, just pointing out how funny it is that there were 2-3 cars with Seahawks stuff on it and now all of a sudden there are 50-55 wherever I go.

Why are you so concerned about Cam and the Panthers when you have to go to MIN first?

#InYourHead #Scared #AlreadyBeatYouAsWell

Well that's very observant of you. Your're doing the Lords work for Carolina fans everywhere out of state

16 minutes ago, SeahawksChamps2016 said:

You are dumb!

Here's the evidence:

Seattle fans wrote a dumb blog on their website, specifically calling out Cam Newton, while asking MVP voters to vote for another player in your own division. But continue to speak your nonsense.

"90 %". You only reinforce the notion that Seattle fans are the dumbest, most fair weather bunch on the internet. How hard would it had been for you to post quotes, or actually do the math?

So you really think Russell Wilson has two Supe Bowl rings huh?

And yes, the Seahawks deserved that first Supebowl. But not that second one, you didn't win yet. LOL/SMH. You can't make this up.

In before you state, "I made that up (which you didn't)". Lord Have Mercy.

Not surprisingly, with Seattle fans, we've seen these type of mistakes (about their own player and team mind you) before.

7 minutes ago, SeahawksChamps2016 said:

You Hawks fans constantly think the world revolves around your team. Where were you when we beat you at your house earlier this year?

Thats why people hate on you guys. Because you only come through and talk poo when times are good. 

3 minutes ago, FootballMaestro said:

You are dumb!

Here's the evidence:

Seattle fans wrote a dumb blog on their website, specifically calling out Cam Newton, and asking MVP voters to vote for another player in your own division. But continue to speak your nonsense.

"90 %". You only reinforce the notion that Seattle fans are dumbest, most fair weather bunch on the internet. How hard would it had been for you to post quote, or actually do the math?

So you really think Russell Wilson has two Supe Bowl rings huh?

And yes, the Seahawks deserved that first Supebowl. But not that second one, you didn't win yet. LOL/SMH

You can't make this up.

In before you state you made that up. Because, with Seattle fans, we've seen this type of mistakes (about their own player and team mind you) before.

Sure. 1 article speaks for an entire fan base. I don't support the article or the site that wrote it. Crucify everyone

3 minutes ago, SeahawksChamps2016 said:

Like a said before i mistyped. Thats 1 ring and 2 NFC championships.

Inb4 more "bandwagon " comments ......as i predicted earlier.

Why you joining a Panthers message board in December? Backup plan in case Seattle doesn't make it?

Archived