• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hawks Fans are mad RW isn't MVP

Lilsmitty09

1 minute ago, Montsta said:

You Hawks fans constantly think the world revolves around your team. Where were you when we beat you at your house earlier this year?

Thats why people hate on you guys. Because you only come through and talk poo when times are good. 

fuging THANK YOU. MY LIFE DAILY OUT HERE.

1 minute ago, DabDeezNuts224 said:

Sure. 1 article speaks for an entire fan base. I don't support the article or the site that wrote it. Crucify everyone

Wow......panthers fans are so bitter towards the seahawks they had to make a thread trashing wilson

Ok then

3 minutes ago, Montsta said:

You Hawks fans constantly think the world revolves around your team. Where were you when we beat you at your house earlier this year?

Thats why people hate on you guys. Because you only come through and talk poo when times are good. 

You beat us at home, who's arguing that fact? I came here to have fun seeing as how the 49ers rivalry is pretty much dead and this is the best rivalry at the moment if that's what we'll call it. This board is acting the same way our message board acted the year of SB 48

2 minutes ago, Kuechly59 said:

No one gives a crap about talking football with Seahawks fans who think Wilson has two rings, or she Hawks fans in general we aren't playing you this week.... There is a good chance we won't be playing you at all.... So gtfa

Sigh*  why are you guys so sensitive? Every post turns into a personal attack, calm down

Just now, DabDeezNuts224 said:

you make one typo here and they run with it. It's kind of childish

Plenty of people here would love to talk football. Don't get to caught up on the ones that turn every thread into a dick measuring contest. I've been on .NET enough to know your fan base has PLENTY of sensitive little ninnies as well. So don't generalize this one by people who aren't exactly the cream of the crop of posters here. 

13 minutes ago, SeahawksChamps2016 said:

Pretty sure seattle is like 4 wins out of 5 against Cam newton led panthers. might be 3 out of 5.

Pretty sure Dan Quinn has a great record vs Cam.  Worth noting Dan Quinn gave Carolina their 1 loss this year.

new guy? Pretty sure Cam ain't been stopped by the new DC in Seattle.  Pretty sure new guy had a very hard time with Cam (what did Cam have, 4 80 yard TD drives in Seattle? And Cam has upped his play since then)

but if you want to talk about Dan Quinn? I mean, we can but his Falcons are out of it 

10 minutes ago, DabDeezNuts224 said:

Sure. 1 article speaks for an entire fan base. I don't support the article or the site that wrote it. Crucify everyone

That's not the point Numb Nuts.

You came on here, stating you didn't know why Panther fans were talking about the Seahawks and Wilson. That's the clear reason.

The levels of bitterness, dependency on stats, and outright idiocy that guy displayed (along with the commenters) were truly historic and eyebrow raising. 

2 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Plenty of people here would love to talk football. Don't get to caught up on the ones that turn every thread into a dick measuring contest. I've been on .NET enough to know your fan base has PLENTY of sensitive little ninnies as well. So don't generalize this one by people who aren't exactly the cream of the crop of posters here. 

This thread has gotten pretty ugly.

Archived