• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Atlanta game may be good for Delhomme

Hairless Cat

Because if he throws 4 interceptions this game, they will have to replace him... Even Fox won't be able to keep him in there on 4 interceptions a game... and perhaps we can try out a QB who could be decent.

I hope he does good and we win too. But once he throws the first INT, assuming it comes before any TD passes, Im officially cheering for him to throw 3 more so we can issue in the new era.

You have just been tagged as a fraud. You lie in your signature. You are definitely not still a believer in Delhomme, no matter what you say. If you want him gone, then you aren't much of a believer, are you? You also don't seem to be very theoretical about this; you sound like you are pretty sure it will happen.

I'm not convinced Delhomme is finished.

He's not finished.

You have just been tagged as a fraud. You lie in your signature. You are definitely not still a believer in Delhomme, no matter what you say. If you want him gone, then you aren't much of a believer, are you? You also don't seem to be very theoretical about this; you sound like you are pretty sure it will happen.

He's not finished.

No you are wrong, I want him gone if he has one more multiple turnover game in a row. I want him to do good, however, once the turnover parade starts in this game, that is it.

I will cheer for him to good, to do his best, and hopefully to win the game for us, but if he continues have these 0 TD 2 INT games, then I'm shifting. Thats why I say, if he turns it over multiple times this game with out having anything positive, I will immidiatly call for his benching. There is a point when enough is enough, and if he has 7 Int's and 0 TD's in his first 2 games, he has to be benched.

Rodney Pete wasn't given half the mercy Delhomme has been given.

No you are wrong, I want him gone if he has one more multiple turnover game in a row. I want him to do good, however, once the turnover parade starts in this game, that is it.

I will cheer for him to good, to do his best, and hopefully to win the game for us, but if he continues have these 0 TD 2 INT games, then I'm shifting. Thats why I say, if he turns it over multiple times this game with out having anything positive, I will immidiatly call for his benching. There is a point when enough is enough, and if he has 7 Int's and 0 TD's in his first 2 games, he has to be benched.

Rodney Pete wasn't given half the mercy Delhomme has been given.

Touche.

You just sounded so aggressive about it that I got the wrong impression, even though you stated the same information as before in this post.

I understand completely, but give him some more leeway.

If it's 4 INT's and a bench then there is a COACHING problem in my opinion and in that case, I don't think you should blame Jake for all of the interceptions. If he has 2 careless INT's then they should sit him down. Now, even after that, it might be time for a new QB, but I wouldn't blame the high stats in turnovers solely on Jake. Sure, he's making the passes, but they should see the problem before then.

I think he'll be fine. He needs to relax and focus. Whether or not he will be able to do that is another question.

I have been thinking that getting out of BOA stadium may be what Delhomme needs to get his mojo back. I think it would be much more difficult for him to come out this Sunday at home to boos and heckles. Instead he can use the boos and hecles of the Atlanta fans to feed on.

May be just what the doctor ordered.

I hope so cause i dont see us having a winning season unless Delhomme can perform.

Im hoping the same thing but he seems damaged goods right now. The most important thing right now is that the Oline protect him. That way he can get into rhythm and maybe come out of this slump. If not I hope the Oline dose not let another on of our QBs get hurt. The Oline must protect no matter what.

Touche.

You just sounded so aggressive about it that I got the wrong impression, even though you stated the same information as before in this post.

I understand completely, but give him some more leeway.

If it's 4 INT's and a bench then there is a COACHING problem in my opinion and in that case, I don't think you should blame Jake for all of the interceptions. If he has 2 careless INT's then they should sit him down. Now, even after that, it might be time for a new QB, but I wouldn't blame the high stats in turnovers solely on Jake. Sure, he's making the passes, but they should see the problem before then.

I think he'll be fine. He needs to relax and focus. Whether or not he will be able to do that is another question.

I'm with you, if he can relax and focus, he will be good, and I'm all for that I hope he does it!! I'm cheering for him to do it, but if he can't, then it's time for Fox to move on and try something new.

St. Benard, if they can win 5 in a row with Delhomme's multiple turnovers, then maybe they can win even more without 5 T/O's a game.

But if you think we will win 5 games in a row the way Jake is bombing the INT's, then your going to be extremely dissapointed over the next few weeks.

IF however, Jake can turn it around, and play some decent QB, we will win.

I'm with you, if he can relax and focus, he will be good, and I'm all for that I hope he does it!! I'm cheering for him to do it, but if he can't, then it's time for Fox to move on and try something new.

You successfully changed my opinion (a dramatic 180) about you as a poster.

I'm glad there can be some civil and intelligent discussion here from time to time.

You successfully changed my opinion (a dramatic 180) about you as a poster.

I'm glad there can be some civil and intelligent discussion here from time to time.

I'm glad I did, I'm not really trying to be a "Jake, Fox, or Hurney hater", I just want this team to win, and I think we can both agree that if things are not working out with Delhomme by at least the bye week, then changes have to be made.

Thanks for the Conversation =)

Archived