• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Team seems as relaxed as I can remember

London Loves Luke

48 minutes ago, pantherjack77 said:

dude you have got to start growing up and understand concept of taking responsibility...

repeat after me- The 49ERS whipped our ass...we lost that game...man the fug up already

weak victimization bs irritates the poo out of me

Bandwagon  fans, like people who joined during the winning streak of this season, annoy me. 

5 hours ago, pantherjack77 said:

dude you have got to start growing up and understand concept of taking responsibility...

repeat after me- The 49ERS whipped our ass...we lost that game...man the fug up already

WTF?!? Were you even watching? I'll admit to an ass whooping but it wasn't the 49ers who beat us that day and even non-panther fans could see that.

5 hours ago, pantherjack77 said:

The 49ers were not the better team. The refs cheated us out of that game. You want to tow the line go ahead. But I call bullshit when I see it. As such was that game.

1 hour ago, rippadonn said:

WTF?!? Were you even watching? I'll admit to an ass whooping but it wasn't the 49ers who beat us that day and even non-panther fans could see that.

He was probably a 49ers fan when that happened. Was on the other side of it. He's just now coming over to us - look at his join date. 

16 hours ago, pantherjack77 said:

Yeah, all the constant BS one sided calls throughout the entirety of the game, every single 50/50 call going against us, phantom calls, throwing a flag every time we so much as showed even a fraction of the aggression the 49ers did, giving them multiple drive extending bail out flags when we stopped them on 3rd down and allowing them to line up in our backfield and routinely jump offsides with no call the 2nd half had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Yep, they totally beat us fair and square.  Should totally be completely over a super promising and emotional season going down the drain just barely two years ago.

Archived