• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Divisional Playoff Thread - Seahawks at Panthers

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, Lords0fPain said:

A coach that does not play not to lose...it doesn't matter because Richardson would not pay a coach like Billicheat, Carroll, etc. If you are just happy we won, after giving 24 UNANSWERED points and it comes down to an onsides kick recovery to keep from losing the game...well...what can anyone say?

Well Carroll allowed us to have 31 unanswered points...why is he given a pass?

• Pie 2

39 minutes ago, Raskle said:

Never should have been that close. Ron says we won't go conservative... so we do a LOT of three runs and a punt in the second half. Happy we won, but nervous now.

Newsflash for the coaches, Arians likes taking big shots downfield and they usually make those plays. If we do this again next week, we're in serious trouble.

The biggest difference between Seattle and Arizona is that Wilsons ability to extend plays  reates holes in the coverages. Panthers will be far better on defense next game.

Edited by sanjay_rajput
  • Pie 3

6 minutes ago, stankowalski said:

Well Carroll allowed us to have 31 unanswered points...why is he given a pass?

Maybe, cause made halftime adjustments where rivera lied and said they were going to "keep foot on the gas"? Since rivera has been coach how many Super bowl wins do we have? Super bowl wins? How does Carroll have in that same time frame? How about playoff wins?

Edited by Lords0fPain

4 minutes ago, Lords0fPain said:

Maybe, cause made halftime adjustments where rivera lied and said they were going to "keep foot on the gas"? Since rivera has been coach how many Super bowl wins do we have? Super bowl wins? How does Carroll have in that same time frame? How about playoff wins?

Ask me in 3 years and you might look a little silly.

9 minutes ago, Lords0fPain said:

I live in Columbia, we can always get together and watch the next game...and discuss it play by paly. find thing stay more civil when you are face to face and not hiding behind a keyboard...

Thanks for the invite. BTW I served my country for 12 years, 2 of them on the Korean DMZ...I don't hide behind anything.

• Pie 2

Just now, !stUp said:

Thanks for the invite. BTW I served my country for 12 years, 2 of them on the Korean DMZ...I don't hide behind anything.

former Marine (desert storm) 4 years and 3 in the Army on the DMZ (when they moved about million north koreans there and we were the speed bump) ..not hiding either...you have a big mouth behind your computer...maybe face to face the insults will not come so fast and furious...

5 minutes ago, Lords0fPain said:

former Marine (desert storm) 4 years and 3 in the Army on the DMZ (when they moved about million north koreans there and we were the speed bump) ..not hiding either...you have a big mouth behind your computer...maybe face to face the insults will not come so fast and furious...

The KPA always have had the bulk of their troops close to the Z, so  I don't think they "moved them"  there. I would think you would  take a less passive aggressive attitude toward another vet on a message board

Edited by !stUp

1 hour ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Then you can Piss right off as a fan.  We're not the 2012ers and we should be able to enjoy our first appearance in a NFC championship game since 2005.  The coaches got us here, and yes they dropped the ball in the second half, but they did get us to 16-1 so I'll hedge my bets on the fact that they will get the mistakes corrected.

I hope you're right, bro. Oh, no I won't piss off as a fan, been one since day one. Enjoy! 

1 minute ago, !stUp said:

The KPA always have had the bulk of their troops close to the Z, so  I don't think they "moved them"  there. I would think you would  take a less passive aggressive attitude toward another vet on a message board

dude you are the one that started with insulting people, because YOU do not agree with what they are saying...you do not have the right to make insults to people who point some deficiencies about a game without expecting them to defend themselves. You took that route and time and time again...this does not happen when people are face to face...completely different people when you tailgate with them...amazing. They actually discuss civilly, their opinions...lol. that is not aggressive just an observation and a general fact...

and we were told the moved them to the DMZ and that is why done the unscheduled "training exercises" at that time...

1 minute ago, Lords0fPain said:

dude you are the one that started with insulting people, because YOU do not agree with what they are saying...you do not have the right to make insults to people who point some deficiencies about a game without expecting them to defend themselves. You took that route and time and time again...this does not happen when people are face to face...completely different people when you tailgate with them...amazing. They actually discuss civilly, their opinions...lol. that is not aggressive just an observation and a general fact...

and we were told the moved them to the DMZ and that is why done the unscheduled "training exercises" at that time...

Time and time again folks on this board have been called "chicken littles", knuckleheads etc (and a lot worse). It's an internet message board. I really hope you're not that thin skinned. Most people know that comments here aren't taken personally. I'm sorry if you took them that way. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, !stUp said:

Time and time again folks on this board have been called "chicken littles", knuckleheads etc (and a lot worse). It's an internet message board. I really hope you're not that thin skinned. Most people know that comments here aren't taken personally. I'm sorry if you took them that way. 

if is not something that can be said face to face (especially with someone you don't even know)...why say it? not about being thin skinned, as an excuse. I ignore a lot of it, but if someone wants to keep it going...lines need to drawn at some point. Someone states something about the game, argue on the merits of the counter argument of the game (and the way you see it), otherwise it just shows they insecure, lack maturity and a lack the of merits in their argument and are diverting attention from it. Not directing just at you, as this board is full of people like this. being a former veteran yourself, I am sure you know something about showing respect and maturity even with those you do not agree with...

Thank you for being "big" to apologize and I apologize for falling into the trap, instead of ignoring the foolishness.

• Pie 1