• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Fox Please Start Matt Moore!

StartMattMoore

Anyone who can't beat David Carr or Josh Mccown on the deph chart is useless in my book.

Moore was a Free Agent signing at the start of the season when Carr was in house. Yet he quickly moved past Carr by end of the season and went 2-1 in starts. As far as McCown goes, that may be more Fox's tendency to give gold stars to vets, its why Foster played over Williams for so long.

Moore was a Free Agent signing at the start of the season when Carr was in house. Yet he quickly moved past Carr by end of the season and went 2-1 in starts. As far as McCown goes, that may be more Fox's tendency to give gold stars to vets, its why Foster played over Williams for so long.

Exactly, which is why Fox should be fired!

I think Fox should start Moore also...but the day John Fox does somethign because a bunch of fans want him to is the day he should be fired.

I think a "popular vote" franchise would be pretty entertaining. The "American Idol" of NFL teams.

Of course, I guess it would mainly be entertaining due to what a massive and ridiculous failure it would be......

You know speaking of 2-1, we coulda went 3-0... but we always getting robbed or done wrong when we play the Cowboys

Well that happens to everyone really (even the cowgirls themselves) but one thing I saw in all those games. A QB who manged the game, made a few plays, and most importantly didn't turn the ball over. In the game sunday, I saw the same things (he did have the INT but I think he showed much better ball security and pocket pressence then either Jake or Josh). All in all is I have seen a guy that has played well ever time he has played for us in the reg season. I think he has earned his chance to start.

Well that happens to everyone really (even the cowgirls themselves) but one thing I saw in all those games. A QB who manged the game, made a few plays, and most importantly didn't turn the ball over. In the game sunday, I saw the same things (he did have the INT but I think he showed much better ball security and pocket pressence then either Jake or Josh). All in all is I have seen a guy that has played well ever time he has played for us in the reg season. I think he has earned his chance to start.

Exactly and not to mention that he went in the game when the Eagles knew we were going to pass, they didn't try to stop the run at all when he was in. Also, he didn't even get to practice with Smitty or Moose, the #3 QB never gets many reps with the starters so I'm sure if we gave him time with them he would play much better. Hopefully they give him as much if not more time than Jake with the starters in practice this week.

Archived