• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Becomes New Face Of The NFL During MVP Season-Forbes

FootballMaestro

2 minutes ago, sml1950 said:

Newton IS an icon and entertainer and when he wins the MVP and Super Bowl there will be whispers that the league conspired to help the Panthers and elevate Cam's exposure.

That sh!t has already started, hearing that we paid off the refs in the Seattle game. I couldn't help laughing at that one.

“Always knows where the cameras are and plays to them. Has an enormous ego with a sense of entitlement that continually invites trouble and makes him believe he is above the law — does not command respect from teammates and will always struggle to win a locker room . . . Lacks accountability, focus and trustworthiness — is not punctual, seeks shortcuts and sets a bad example. Immature and has had issues with authority. Not dependable."

- Jackass

13 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Oh, I think plenty of people do hate Cam, same as plenty of people hate Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady.  Beating their favorite team has a way of making people angry.

But marketing to the masses is done with the understanding that some people aren't gonna like it.

It's not the same kinda hate

14 hours ago, Cookie Lyon said:

I always thought Cam was well liked.

It's just that the people who hate him, get their voices heard more by the media.

Most that hate him have juvenile reasons.  Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire...blah blah blah stole a laptop.  That is what the Media told them and since he isn't on their team he is a criminal.   What people fail to realize is that he completed community service and the charges were dropped.  He has no record.   But it is what it is. 

They hate the fact that he his having fun.  Cam doesn't intimidate nor does he showboat.  I would say his 1st down pointer is about as bad as he gets.  But he takes a pounding and you know those guys want to get their best licks on him when then can so I can see where that fire comes from.

The football give away is expanding our fan base through the young generation.   He is a great player doing wonderful things.   Those that hate him have horse blinders on and refuse to see that Cam is not only the MVP but he also is one of the faces of the NFL not just the Carolina Panthers.

He has become one of my all time favorites.  We all will talk to our grandchildren about watching the Great Cam Newton Play.   He'll be in the Hall of Fame and we'll be able to say we saw him play.

He will have money coming in hand over fist because of his deals.  Just like Michael Jordan.   The NFL will be chump change for this guy.

4 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Most that hate him have juvenile reasons.  Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire...blah blah blah stole a laptop.  That is what the Media told them and since he isn't on their team he is a criminal.   What people fail to realize is that he completed community service and the charges were dropped.  He has no record.   But it is what it is. 

They hate the fact that he his having fun.  Cam doesn't intimidate nor does he showboat.  I would say his 1st down pointer is about as bad as he gets.  But he takes a pounding and you know those guys want to get their best licks on him when then can so I can see where that fire comes from.

The football give away is expanding our fan base through the young generation.   He is a great player doing wonderful things.   Those that hate him have horse blinders on and refuse to see that Cam is not only the MVP but he also is one of the faces of the NFL not just the Carolina Panthers.

He has become one of my all time favorites.  We all will talk to our grandchildren about watching the Great Cam Newton Play.   He'll be in the Hall of Fame and we'll be able to say we saw him play.

He will have money coming in hand over fist because of his deals.  Just like Michael Jordan.   The NFL will be chump change for this guy.

This.

Archived