• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Faith

Salisburysean98

There are times when in life, a boy must become a man. That transition is the aptiamy of the individual. Likewise, in the NFL. A team must become a team, and that terminology is well  recognised as cliche. However, when you stand next to the other guy on the field and you look at him and he just gives you this look, I can't describe it but... As a fan, I see this look on our players faces. They look focused, determined, they do not look rattled. 

Going back to becoming a man, you realise that every man must take his final breath, every man must face death. All of us do, it's OK to be afraid to die because nobody has ever done it before, but it's times like these when you feel ALIVE. The pre game warm ups, the feeling of goose bumps you get before the game as a fan. The feeling of excitement, live for the moment. And go out there and cheer your damn ass off, you leave everything on that damn field. 

Fans are connected to players, they feed off our energy. I will be there waving my towel raising holy hell in section 511. And I'm the mother fugging general, get behind your team. Every third down this defense NEEDS YOU.

Now going back to the players, they have that synergy, and they've caught the fever. The fever of winning, I see a team that is capable of sustaining a dynasty.

Let's FUGGING GO !!!! LETS fugging GO !!

WHO IS WITH ME ? I MIGHT break A DAMN HUDDLE MY DAMN self before I enter THAT STADIUM.

LETS FUGGING GO 

I ain't skeered.

I was positive we would win last week (and took flack in a particular thread from some shrinking violets who didn't like that I pointed out how we were a BETTER team than both Seattle *and* Arizona).

I'm positive we're gonna win this week.

I ain't skeered.

Archived