• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Contain Cam, Bracket Olsen...The Shirt!

Made this as a joke in another thread, figured I'd throw it up here and say if it makes any money I'll donate it to Olsen's charity (each shirt makes about $1 profit). If this needs to be taken down, I understand.

https://teespring.com/bracket-olsen

Also, here's a few versions of the artwork for anyone who wants it.

With black background

With no background

Enjoy.

1 minute ago, MountainHeel66 said:

If you make this AFTER the Super Bowl I'm all over it. I REFUSE to buy any new gear until it's over though. Just like I don't buy conference championship or tournament championship gear in any college sports until the big games are over. Just one of my superstitions.

Same here.  I don't want any NFC Champions gear, because in 2 weeks I want Super Bowl Champions gear instead.  If they win the Super Bowl, it makes anything proclaiming "NFC Champions" obsolete, and if they don't win the Super Bowl, it makes anything proclaiming "NFC Champions" seem hollow, like "We're #2!"

I do however still wear my 2003 NFC South Champions shirt!

1 minute ago, Even Janitor said:

If they win the Super Bowl, it makes anything proclaiming "NFC Champions" obsolete, and if they don't win the Super Bowl, it makes anything proclaiming "NFC Champions" seem hollow, like "We're #2!"

That's where I differ a BIT. I still want the NFC gear no matter what and I won't find it hollow... Although a tad bittersweet. It just feels like a jinx or that I'm ok with ONLY winning the NFC. I want it all and I want good vibes for my Panthers all the way to the end. 

That NFC Champs hat is effing ludicrously priced though.

Archived